Jotform

Grant
Grant

Really easy form builder

Reviewed on 08/05/2024

Pros

I'm not a techy kind of person, so Jotform has been really good for me to build some online forms that I have clients complete. The drag & drop functionality makes it really easy, and you can customise the look and format of the forms pretty easily. I love that I get email confirmations when a form is completed so I can get right onto it.

Cons

Some of the finer editing, like changing highlight colours, fonts and stuff like that can get a bit tricky.

Response from Jotform

Hi Grant,
Thanks for the 5-star rating. We are happy to know that it was easy for you to build a form using our platform. If you need assistance in editing your form, you can reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Stephanie
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Easy to use survey builder

Reviewed on 30/04/2024

I had a great experience with Jotforms from start to finish

I had a great experience with Jotforms from start to finish

Pros

I liked that I was able to build surveys for research I was doing for work and s chool with such ease.

Cons

I honestly can't say that I disliked Jotforms, I enjoyed it very much and it was easy to use

SurveyMonkey

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

The free trial, and then I just enjoyed the ease of use

Response from Jotform

Hi Stephanie,
Thanks for the positive review. We are glad that you are able to create forms easily using our platform.
If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

William
William

Buyer beware: JotForm API breaks and support is awful

Reviewed on 30/09/2021

Support is terrible and a deal breaker. We are moving to Gravity Form as a result.

Pros

The UI is pleasant for both the user and the integration. Setting it up was easy and getting it integrated with ActiveCampaign over the API wasn't difficult.

Cons

The support is a HUGE problem. We work in mental health and having client inquiries transmist can be a matter of life and death if someone is in crisis. We noticed we were not having contacts transfer some times and other times, parts of data which was mapped, wasn't transmitting and deals weren't being generated due to missing tags and data. This alarmed us and we reset the integration to no avail. We contacted support multiple times to find responses that regularly took 4-7 days and sometimes no response at all. It was infuriating and irresponsible on their side.

Gravity Forms and Typeform

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

We had used ActiveCampaigns internal forms but they do not support conditional logic.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

Typeform was much more expensive for HIPAA. Gravity Forms we had used in the past and it had worked but was less intuitive to implement.

Response from Jotform

Hi William,

Thanks for your honest feedback and we apologize for the lack or delayed assistance from the support team. We are surprised that you are not getting any help in a timely manner since we all replied to report tickets on the same day. Our average response time is between 1 to 4 hours. We have a support team working from different parts of the globe to provide 24/7 support. We kindly suggest checking your tickets on the web if you have not been notified via email. It's possible that the email notifications didn't go into your inbox. Anyway, if your issue is still not resolved, please contact us via our support contact form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can assist you further.

We'll look forward to your reply. Regards!

Michael

Jotform - complex contract and form management

Reviewed on 02/02/2024

Pros

The ease of use is pretty strong along with the cost being reasonable. It was critical that it had some complex capabilities and it delivered well.

Cons

Ease of use can yet be improved along with better documentation and access to good help. Sometimes help was not very effective and required many iterations before getting an answer that was helpful.

Floify, Formstack Forms and Typeform

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

because... I like the product, its capabilities, its pretty good usability, and its complex capabilities. I like it.

Floify, Formstack Forms and Typeform

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

Formstack very expensive and missed some capability. Floify was too specialized and couldn't meet all my needs. Typeform would have been my next choice.

Response from Jotform

Hi Michael,
We are glad that our platform fits with your requirements. We have help guides that you can explore to learn more about Jotform at this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/. We also offer 24/7 customer support, which you can reach out to at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ for any questions.

J

User-Friendly Conference Registration Platform

Reviewed on 05/04/2024

Pros

I cannot emphasize enough how thrilled I am with JotForm! As an event organizer tasked with managing conference registrations, I was on the lookout for a user-friendly platform that would streamline the process without sacrificing functionality. JotForm not only met but exceeded all my expectations.

First and foremost, the user interface is incredibly intuitive. From the moment I started using it, I found myself navigating effortlessly through the platform. Building a conference registration form was a breeze, thanks to its drag-and-drop interface and customizable templates. Within minutes, I had a professional-looking form tailored to our event's needs.

One of the standout features for me was the ability to set limits for the number of participants per session. This was an absolute game-changer, as it allowed us to manage attendance effectively and ensure a smooth experience for both attendees and presenters. Plus, the real-time updates made it easy to monitor registration numbers and adjust accordingly.

But it's not just the features that impressed me—it's the overall experience of using JotForm. The platform is so well-designed and thoughtfully crafted that it feels like it was made specifically for me.

I wholeheartedly recommend JotForm to anyone in need of a reliable and user-friendly form-building solution. Whether you're organizing a conference, collecting customer feedback, or anything in between, JotForm has you covered. Thank you, JotForm, for making my job easier and my events more successful!

Cons

Although JotForm offers a free plan with basic features (which we're currently utilising), some advanced functionalities are only available with paid subscriptions, currently not within our budget. We'll be able to manage; however, as we don't need extensive form-building.

Response from Jotform

Hi J,
Wow, we're absolutely thrilled to hear that you're loving Jotform for managing your conference registrations. It sounds like it's been a real game-changer for you, and we couldn't be happier to have exceeded your expectations.
That's exactly the kind of experience we aim to provide for all our users.
If you ever come across issues, feel free to reach out to us from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be more than happy to help.

Jotform best platform for creating forms

Reviewed on 11/04/2024

Pros

I been using Jotform for many years and love how easy it is to modify and create forms. I have tried other companies, and this one seems to be the best so far.

Cons

I don't have any complaints, as it's much easier than other companies to create and modify forms. However, pricing can be better.

Response from Jotform

Hi,
Thanks for the excellent review of our platform. We are glad that you love how easy it is to create forms.

Karin
Karin
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Jotform is an upgraded and elegant Google Forms

Reviewed on 19/04/2024

Pros

The interface and summary emails after completing Jotforms are very nice. They're intuitive to create and streamlined for users to complete. Internal or external forms cna be done with professional quality, quickly, using Jotform.

Cons

The only reason I sometimes forget about Jotform is because it's a single use platform for us. Unlike suite software with multiple functions, we exclusively use Jotform for form creation so it sometimes slips through the cracks. But is it highly functional.

Response from Jotform

Hi Karin,
Thanks for the positive review of our platform. We are glad you enjoyed using our platform.

Marie Joy
Marie Joy

This is amazing and a must have!

Reviewed on 09/05/2024

Pros

Very easy to use. This allows us to customize and integrate several designs which is very efficient and definitely saves us more time. Gets the job done. The customer service is also pretty quick to respond and find solutions. I highly recommend it!

Cons

I have not yet encountered any issues with using Jotforms so far.

Response from Jotform

Hi Marie,
Thanks for the excellent review of our platform. We are delighted to know that it was easy for you to edit and customize your forms using our platform.

• Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Jotform Review

Reviewed on 04/04/2024

Jotform delivers a seamless and efficient form-building experience, making it a preferred choice for individuals, businesses, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations alike. Its combination of ease of use, extensive features, and reliable support makes it a valuable tool for collecting and managing data online.

Pros

Jotform's combination of user-friendliness, form flexibility, strong integrations, and affordability makes it a popular choice for businesses and individuals who need to collect data and manage submissions efficiently.

Cons

the main concerns about Jotform are the lack of customization options in terms of format, limited export options, and restrictions on form submissions for free plans. However, it's important to note that Jotform offers a wide range of features and integrations that can help users create professional-looking forms and streamline their workflow.

Response from Jotform

Hi,
Thank you for your detailed review. I’m glad to hear you find our platform's user-friendliness, integrations, and affordability beneficial. It's great to know these aspects have made it a popular choice for your needs. I'd like to clarify that our free plan has access to almost all of the same features as paid plans. They mainly differ on monthly submissions, form views, upload space and form limits. To understand more about account limits and usage, check out this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/408-understanding-your-account-usage-and-limits/.
If you have more questions, let us know from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

• Industry: Accounting

Custome forms

Reviewed on 29/03/2024

I dont know what i do without this it essential to my business

I dont know what i do without this it essential to my business

Pros

i like how there are standard templetes and you dont have to take generate from scratch

Cons

n/a i dont really dislike its helpful it helpful for everything

Response from Jotform

Hi,
We are happy to know that our platform fits with your business needs. Thanks for the excellent rating.

Kathleen
  • Industry: Higher Education

Form Builder that keeps getting Better

Reviewed on 10/01/2020

I create all the forms and share them with several faculty and staff here at the College. The software very intuitive, so there's little training needed for others to work with it. The notifications are highly customizable, so for each form I can control who sees the submission, the workflow and the response to the submitter. I've watched the company grow, offering more support and more features, while still keeping the cost for the end user reasonable!

Pros

When Adobe stop offering their online form option, I needed a replacement! I researched a variety of options and went with JotForm. The top features are the ease of use (great interface even for beginners), available templates and the ability to export the form in a variety of formats - embed in a website, fillable PDF, email, etc. Another valuable feature is the management of submissions. Simple to use, easy to manipulate or expert.

Cons

At first, there were some accessibility issues. The developers are currently addressing those issues; they just offered a webinar on how to incorporate ADA compliance. Most of the minor problems when I first started using JotForm have been addressed or improved.

Wufoo, Google Forms and Formstack Forms

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

Adobe abandoned its online form software. I needed a replacement.

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

I wanted to be able to customize my forms, have numerous collaborators, an easy graphical interface and a reasonable cost. JotForm fit the bill!

Response from Jotform

Glad you find JotForm valuable for your needs. It is also great to know that your issues has been resolved.
Best Regards!

Chris

Best online form platform I've used

Reviewed on 31/03/2021

The experience has been WONDERFUL! Their support team has always been able to help me navigate any issues, especially in the beginning when I was learning the features that aren;t common in other systems. Now, I can get what I need from their support documents.

Pros

I like jotform for its simplicity. I have used many other platforms to build online forms and Jotform BY FAR outshines them all. It is super easy to use and very user friendly. I like that they have make the user experience so easy to build, implement and tabulate results.

Cons

I haven't really ran into anything that I don't like about the software honestly. Anything I have ever wanted it to do is built into it already or they have an integration already in place to assist.

Formstack Forms

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

Ease of use and features available

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

Jot form seemed more in tune with product features and integrations .

Response from Jotform

Thank you for your nice review. We are happy to hear about your overall satisfaction using JotForm. Best Regards!

• Industry: Management Consulting

Great Flexible tool for all your Form Needs

Reviewed on 07/12/2021

I have used Jotform over the years for many different usage cases. Surveys among a larger group of people, intake forms for trainings and evaluations of meetings etc. - its easy and quick to put together a form, its just as easy and quick for your audience/clients etc. to fill the forms out and its equally easy and quick to make use of that data through their exporting functions. For my (not continual and in large volume) usage I only ever needed the free version. There are some additional functions if you pay as well. The only time I had an issue was when a PDF export function did not work as expected. The engineers got back to me within a short time frame - I was impressed.

Pros

Form templates can easily be adjusted or you can start from scratch. Its easy to set up and use, simple for people to enter their data into your form and your export functions are great (Excel, or each respondents answers as PDF). Customer support is reactive, competent and polite. And all of that even though I have ever only used the free version!

Cons

The only downside might be that the individual settings for each form are a bit hidden. Once you know where they are its not hard to find them, but you might be searching the first time around how to ensure some of the settings are set up in a way that you want them to be.

Google Forms

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

I love the fact that Jotform is not attached to a big name compartmentalizing my business data across different providers in some ways. We already have so much stuff on google and microsoft servers. But more importantly, even the free version of JotForm gives you a lot more flexibility and added functionality when comparing it to MS Forms and Google Forms.

Response from Jotform

Thank you for such an awesome review towards our product and our customer support. We truly appreciate it. We are glad to know some of the features work well for your needs and that you find them convenient to use.
Happy holidays!

Lacy
  • Industry: Utilities
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Fantastic form builder works exactly as I hoped, and then some!

Reviewed on 27/05/2022

Pleasantly surprised by its functionality, we use Jotform for much more than we originally planned: surveys, application forms, online calculators, and more. I wouldn't go back to our previous solutions if you paid me to.

Pros

Jotform is the first software that consistently does exactly what I want. Every. Single. Time. There's a help topic or community response for everything I've tried to create. It also integrates with our email marketing service, which makes customer communication and follow-ups a breeze.

I'm a sucker for flawlessly executed conditional logic, and Jotform does this extremely well. Essentially, every feature I look for is there, ready to do what I need it to, without any kinks, hiccups or work-arounds. Brilliant!

Cons

There's no drawback I can think of for Jotform. The only thing that took more effort than I would have liked was verification for sending automatic emails from our domain, but this is only because our organization has tighter security than most.

Paperform

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

Prior to Jotform we had several services that did a portion of the job and not as well as Jotform: SurveyMonkey is relatively expensive for its functionality and often prompts users to take another (unrelated) survey after submitting their original survey. This confused our customers, particularly during election cycles when political surveys were recommended upon submission. Sitefinity has a built-in form builder that is...okay. I wouldn't recommend using it for anything but the most basic forms. Calconic is limited to calculations and required complicated hidden steps to compete the calculations we needed. It wasn't expensive, but we didn't use online calculators enough to justify the cost.

Calconic, Sitefinity and SurveyMonkey

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

Paperform is brilliant, but based outside the US. Our organization needed customer data to be stored within our country (USA) and Paperfom couldn't guarantee that it would be. In hindsight, I'm happy Paperform had this limitation because I'm so thrilled with Jotform's functionality.

Response from Jotform

Hello Lacy,
Thank you so much for your awesome review. That really means a lot. We are also glad to know that Jotform works exactly for your needs.
If you come across issues, make sure to contact us in our Support System via our Support Contact Form: https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

Tim
Tim
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

A great transition from manual to digital

Reviewed on 26/09/2022

Overall, we've used Jotform quite regularly now and we haven't had any complaints yet. Of course we've tweaked the forms in order to make the experience smoother for our team. It is quite easy to learn, and we've even added in some computations in the forms, and it's been really helpful.

It does take a while to figure out the approval feature, but once you've overcome that hurdle, it gets easier.

I particularly like the fact that we can customize it just enough so it doesn't look like Google Forms or Microsoft Forms.

Pros

We use Jotform for leave applications and petty cash requests in our small team. Before Jotform, we would typically do it manually and though it is seemingly mundane, does contribute to some inefficiencies specifically for me an my partner who approve these requests. Jotform helped streamline all those.

I like the feature that allows people to sign in the digital forms. This allowed us to completely remove some of the basic forms we have in our office and just transition to digital. It then gives us a PDF report after.

Cons

The free version is quite generous, allowing you to use the useful features of the app. I do find the pricing a bit expensive. It start from free and then suddenly jumps to 34 USD.

Typeform

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

Jotform had the ability to sign forms. It also had more field features like computations, and also had the feature of exporting the form as a customized PDF report. We still use Microsoft Forms internally for some functions like our HR Tests.

Google Forms and Microsoft Forms

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

Jotform's free tier is quite generous and had the ability to capture signatures. Both two may have a much cheaper option, but since we aren't a heavy user of forms, we opted for the best free tier.

Response from Jotform

Hello Tim, Thank you so much for the positive review. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at https://www.jotform.com/contact if you need help with your form.

Great Form Builder in the market

Reviewed on 04/12/2022

Once I got used to it, Jotform has really been a game-changer for my business. I love that I can quickly and easily create forms to collect data from customers and clients without any programming knowledge. Jotform is so user-friendly and offers great customization options, so I can make forms look exactly how I want them to. Plus, the response time is incredibly fast. Highly recommend Jotform for anyone looking for a reliable form creation tool!

Pros

I recently discovered Jotform and it has been a real game-changer for me. I love how quickly and easily I can create forms from scratch. They provide a ton of templates to choose from too, so I never have to start from scratch if I don't want to. It's super intuitive and user-friendly, so even the most tech-challenged people can create beautiful forms in no time.

Cons

At the beginning, I found the interface to be confusing and clunky, which made it difficult for me to create the forms I needed. Plus, once I did get a form created, the preview was sometimes buggy and unreliable. All in all, I can't recommend Jotform for anyone who is not a tech savvy and needs a dependable form creation platform.

SurveySparrow and SurveyMonkey

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

JotForm was easy and has the integrations I needed

Response from Jotform

Hi,
Thanks for sharing your positive experience! We're thrilled to hear that Jotform has been a game-changer for you. It's great to know that our platform's ease of use and variety of templates have made form creation a breeze. We're sorry that you find some parts unreliable. There shouldn't be any problem now because we've made a lot of improvements since then.
We kindly ask that you give it another try and let us know if you have any questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Mohamed Salah
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Convenient & Easy to Use: My Experience with Jotform

Reviewed on 17/01/2023

Overall, my experience with Jotform has been positive. I find it to be a great tool for creating and managing web forms and I am happy with the features that it provides. It is easy to use and I can quickly complete tasks with the intuitive user interface.

Pros

Jotform has been an incredibly convenient and easy to use tool for me. I love that I can create and manage web forms without needing any coding knowledge. The user interface is highly intuitive and I find myself able to quickly complete tasks without having to search through menus and settings.

Cons

My only complaint about Jotform is that the free version has limited features and cannot be customized as much as I would like. I wish they had more features included in the free version so that I could take full advantage of what the platform has to offer.

Response from Jotform

Hello Mohamed,
Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad that you like our no code form builder. You can fully customize the classic form using custom CSS. You can check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/75-customize-your-form-using-custom-css-codes/.
Or get the full source code of the classic form. For more information, you can follow this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/104-how-to-get-the-full-source-code-of-your-form.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Anil
Anil
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

A simple and inclusive resolution to transition towards a paperless environment.

Reviewed on 18/04/2023

Jot Form serves as a versatile solution for us, allowing us to create an employee enrollment form, as well as gather various data surveys. We've had a wonderful experience using Jot Form for these purposes.

Pros

A user-friendly and appealing resolution that offers digital form and signature capabilities as well as efficient data collection features. The software also boasts seamless integration with third-party tools, multi-level approval workflows, and integrated payment options, all of which contribute to a more streamlined paperless environment.

Cons

While the software's features are impressive, there are some limitations to consider. For example, tabular input questions are not dynamic and may require additional manual input. Additionally, incorporating an image field could enhance user-friendliness. Another factor to weigh is the relatively high cost of the software's license compared to other available solutions.

Zoho Forms

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

The limited features in the Microsoft form as well as for the digital signature and the payment method integration

Microsoft Forms

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

The limited features in Zoho forms as well as the integration scope in Zoho form is not that much advance

Response from Jotform

Hello Anil, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our platform and feedback. If you have concerns or suggestions, please contact us using our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Robin

Jotform Review

Reviewed on 15/12/2023

I have been very pleased with Jotform overall. I was able to get a 20% cut in cost by purchasing an annual plan. I do not recommend this product if one can get needs met by Google Forms. However, for those of us that need a HIPAA-compliant form creator, Jotform does the job well. If you choose to use Jotform, do not expect quick responses to any problems you might have. Although they have a good supply of "help articles," their menu for finding them need considerable improvement.

Pros

I like the ease of designing a new form.

Cons

Jotform does not have live support. Waiting hours for a reply can be inconvenient and interrupt the flow of designing a form, and the usual response requests a screenshot of the issue one is having. This requires a second round of interactions that could be avoided if they had live chat or synchronous phone service.

Response from Jotform

Hi Robin,
We truly appreciate your feedback, as we are always striving to improve. We do have live chat support when you open your My Forms page. But if it is not there, then it means there's high traffic and the live chat is temporarily unavailable.
If you have any questions, let us know through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Maria

Jotform is a must have!

Reviewed on 18/01/2024

Pros

Jotform is a must have resource for business expansion. The ease of form creation and implementation is great. I love the ease of sharing the forms while having the ability to embed on our website without any hiccups.
The free version of Jotform gives you access to five forms and all support. Competitors provide free access but their support doesn't compare to Jotform. Customer service is great. I've use the chat and phone, both have been favorable experiences. They have recovered information, walked me through steps of implementation, and give me the news that I must recreate a form because it was corrupted. Good or bad, they were there to provide support.

Cons

The advance design tool could be upgraded to provide more designer freedoms.
The CSS editor has limitations since the last editor update, which before worked great at making edits at the code level much easier.

Google Forms

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

Ease of creating and forms implementing, extensive electronic payment integration along with a top of the line customer service experience.

Response from Jotform

Hi Maria,
Thanks for sharing your detailed experience using our platform and services. Can you explain a bit about the feature you're looking for with the CSS editor as we’re always working to add new services and features to Jotform?

• Industry: Paper & Forest Products
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

100% hassle free

Reviewed on 03/06/2023

Jotform has been an easy way for us to collect certain bits of data from floor personnel. We used to use shared Excel sheets to log findings from xyz areas of the machine complex but the data validation and selection options take quite a bit of time to set up and you keep having to update it to get ahead of new error. Whereas now, our personnel log into the app we've made on Jotform and submit whichever form they want with close to zero error. It saved us time from having to clean data, and money because we can now access more accurate data to make decisions with.

Pros

It's mainly a form builder, but the mobile apps have been very effective way for us to collect data easily as a lot of our personnel that we collect data from are not near a computer. With the app we designed, they can quickly go on their phones and input the data with zero hassle.

Cons

We commonly have to deal with downtime which causes issues because we need the data to be entered at the same time every day and sometimes can't because we can't even get on the system.

Response from Jotform

Thank you for the detailed review of your platform. We are glad you had a positive experience. If you have any recommendations or concerns, please contact us using our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Brijesh
  • Industry: Hospitality

Very capable form & e-sign software for our small business

Reviewed on 21/06/2023

We use Jotform to manage our guest/partner forms and surveys, partnership agreements, and to speed up a few internal processes. The platform works smoothly and has a professional-looking user interface. It's priced reasonably, and the there are regular updates and new releases. All in all, it's streamlined our processes, and increased our revenue-generating metrics.

Pros

I think the best thing about it is that it work as a platform rather than just one product. Other than the form builder, we've used Jotform's PDF editor, app builder, e-sign builder, and spreadsheet feature. It saves you the hassle from having to buy 3 - 4 different tools which you then have to integrate it all together.

Cons

The bugs are a bit of a nuisance, but I can't really think of anything negative we've seen.

Formstack Forms and Typeform

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

We were pitched the other two while we were already using Jotform. Typeform's features seemed lacking, and Formstack was much much more expensive so we didn't really see any reason to consider a switch

Response from Jotform

Hello Brijesh, Thank you for sharing a detailed review of our platform. We are glad you had a great experience. If you have any questions, let us know through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

• Industry: Food Production

Easy way to collect data from our field personnel

Reviewed on 21/10/2023

I'm very happy with Jotform for managing our department's forms. Thanks to it, we can now not only collect data from our field personnel when they don't have access to a desktop, but above that, the data is validated, archived securely, and charted automatically with our Power BI integration. It helped us solve a big issue on our data side and brought an extra level of insight into our efforts.

Pros

I think the best thing about it is probably all the templates they have available. There are hundreds of templates for most common form types. Thanks to that, we've never had to design a form from scratch. We just pick a template, add a couple custom questions or fields, and voila.

Cons

Nothing sticks out that much. It would be good to have live support though.

Formsite and Typeform

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

Jotform seemed a lot more advanced with better form fields. The mobile interface is also far better than the others

Response from Jotform

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review. We are so glad to hear that you love our templates. We do have chat support, which is available when you open the main Jotform page; if it is not there, then it means there is high traffic and the live chat is closed.

Arlène
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees
  • Used for 2+ years

If you need to create online forms, look no further!

Reviewed on 14/08/2021

I have had a positive experience with JotForm

I have had a positive experience with JotForm

Pros

For me, there is no doubt: JotForm is THE one tool everyone should look into when it comes to creating online forms. It doesn't matter what you need the form for and whether you need one form or ten... JotForm is going to be a valuable resource for you.

Of all the different things it brings to the table, my two favorite features are its templates and integrations. Why wasting time to create a form when there are others who have already created them for you? It is crazy to think that JotForm has a template library with over 10,000 items with pretty much every category you can think of (like booking forms, request forms, payment forms, just to name a few).

And if you would like to do something with your form other than simply collecting information, you will be glad to read that JotForm has over 100 integrations with many tools you are probably already using, like PayPal, Zoom, Google Calendar and Dropbox. This is great to create simple, yet powerful automated workflows to do many different things with JotForm.

Cons

Depending on how often you use forms, you may find that the JotForm free plan isn't enough for you (at the moment, it has a limit of 100 monthly submissions) so you are likely to end up having to pay for it.

I would say that this is the one thing I like the least about the platform.

Response from Jotform

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review, Arlene. We are extremely grateful for your great words towards JotForm and we highly appreciate it. You're the best!

Scott
Scott
  • Industry: Entertainment

User friendly and easy, however expensive and somewhat limited

Reviewed on 10/05/2023

It is easy and quick to set up a short form and manage its settings, however for the Free plan alone, its very limiting, especially for my team. The 5-forms limit, the 100MB storage space, monthly views and monthly payment submissions amount is not ideal for larger teams or studios (only ideal for small groups I would say), and to upgrade to get more submissions, etc. is quite pricey, especially the Bronze plan (you're jumping from Free to $34USD a month (or $61 a month for us in New Zealand) which is quite an expensive jump). The premium plans in my opinion should be reworked.Personally, I'm only using Jotform for signable agreements and for invoicing/payment reasons; since my team is recruiting often, Jotform is not suitable for admission/recruitment forms (submissions are received often, so the 100 monthly limit on Free is not ideal).I would only recommend Jotform for small groups if you're sticking with a free plan for a form provider; if money's not a concern for you, then by all means! It's still a good form designer, however make sure you have the cash to upgrade or not too large of a team.

Pros

> No limit on amount of form fields> Easy to set up and user friendly> Good to use for invoicing or anything else payment related without too much limitation> Looks appealing and not messy> Easy to view submissions> Ability to password/passcode protect the form submissions> Quick and easy to integrate into websites, especially Weebly

Cons

> Expensive - its very expensive to unlock all features of the form provider. Make sure you or your team or group can afford it.> Free plan very limited - the free plan for Jotform is extremely limiting. It's best for groups, not good for teams and studios.

Response from Jotform

Hello Scott,

Thank you for sharing your experience using our platform.