BlueJeans Meetings Reviews

4.3/5

Parsival
Parsival
  • Industry: Law Practice

Bluejeans is an excellent application for videoconferencing

Reviewed on 26/05/2021

I wear bluejeans every day and at big events, giving support to users where I work, the application is excellent, we have the option to record videoconferences and that makes it a lot easier.
The application has integration with Outlook, making invitations to meetings even easier.

Pros

Ease of use, both in user support and in use, excellent quality in video calls.

I highly recommend BlueJeans, I have been using it for over 3 years and I like it a lot.

it is possible to use on computers, videoconferencing devices, cell phones and telephones, it has many benefits in its use.

Cons

The App will disconnect after 30 minutes if the moderator does not enter and that makes it a bit difficult, as I need to connect the meetings 1 hour before the moderator enters,

I believe it is a good point to work with this limitation.

Zoom Events and Webinars

price, quality and safety
Paul
  • Industry: Hospitality

What I Didn't Expect.

Reviewed on 13/12/2019

Great experience and easy implementation. It is fairly priced and has packages that fit any sized business. I would highly suggest for companies that have offices across long distances.

Pros

We have 21 warehouses across the company with 150 full-time salaried employees we need to stay connected to. I knew this would help with collaboration but what I didn't foresee was the since of connectivity it creates amongst teams that do no work in close proximity together. All in all, it was one of the best decisions we have made bringing on this technology.

Cons

The equipment needed for in-office video conferencing isn't cheap, but it is of great quality. We have had ours for over a year now and have had no issue. However, you don't have to have the equipment, just a computer or cell phone to get the benefits the system provides.

GoTo Meeting and Dialpad AI Meetings

Reasons for Switching to BlueJeans Meetings

Pricing and recommendations from other businesses.
Danielle
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Worsening performance over time

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

The recent software updates leave a lot to be desired. Many people at my company, myself included, have been frustrated at the freezing, crashing, and non-working camera functions of BlueJeans. I do like its capacity to hold larger video conferences, and it is a fairly convenient method of communication that unites remote workers nicely, but the issues experienced of late make me hesitant to recommend it wholeheartedly.

Pros

The ability to "see" remote coworkers and teams. I work 100% virtually, so it's nice to be able to put names to faces. Makes calls with subject matter experts easier since we can talk through courses in real time, together.

Cons

Buggy and non-funtional at times; I really dislike the screenshare feature in which you have to select different applications to share one at a time. I would like to be able to share my screen once, and seamlessly click between Excel, Word, and Chrome rather than having to switch the sharing app each time I wanted to bring up a different document or screen.

• Industry: Human Resources

Great Choice for all remote meeting and conferences

Reviewed on 10/11/2019

My overall experience is too good. I usually conduct offshore interviews using bluejeans platform. The only thing i have to share weith the candidate is the auto generated link in email. :)

Pros

Our company is using BlueJeans Primarily for meetings with our offshore vendors. We use it for demonstration purposes where we have to present a demo or our vendor has to showcase their product. We have a small mid-size company with few collogues at remote areas from all function, IT, HR etc. We prefer using Bluejeans instead of other phone apps.

Cons

One small issue I would like to highlight is the audio feedback from speakers back to microphone. I think bluejeans does not handle voice of presenter heard back to him from remote microphone which causes issues and we manually have to keep the mic and speaker piece at distance.

Wilson
  • Industry: Government Relations

Best Video Conference Software

Reviewed on 27/04/2020

BlueJeans is trustworthy and we feel safe using this with our company over other competitors who do not seem to cater as well to the business side.

Pros

The features such as being able to record, master muting, and dial in options are wonderful. Also, the interface for admins and sending invites and creating new accounts is so easy. I manage this software with ease and it is the main reason why we keep the software for our company. The video is great and no lag even when all 80+ users on call during morning meetings.

Cons

I do not have any issues with Bluejeans at all.

Zoom Workplace and Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Switching to BlueJeans Meetings

Zoom has public relations issues regarding privacy and we do not feel safe using their software. Microsoft did not seem to be able to handle our number of users on a call, which included a lot of lag. Also, Microsoft did not seem as user friendly as BlueJeans.
Scott
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

I LOVE this product.

Reviewed on 27/04/2020

As a Chamber of Commerce, we've moved all our meetings to virtual meetings. We sometimes have 9 people, we sometimes have 50. This software scales incredibly well. And it is SO EASY to set up a meeting. I use it more than my cell phone for staff meetings. It's easier than sending a text. I just send the room invitation via Slack and we're doing a teleconference rather than a phone call in 10 seconds.

Pros

More consistantly reliable than other teleconference software. I had a setup issue and their Customer Support was AWESOME!!!

Cons

In meetings, as a moderator of the meeting, I'd like to be able to have full control of someone's mic and presentation. At this time, I can turn both off, but the attendee can turn them both back on.

Mike
  • Industry: Plastics

High quality, high reliability

Reviewed on 17/04/2020

Pros

I use BlueJeans multiple times daily now that I work from home. Sound and audio quality are great. Reliability great. Easy to use - both with internal to my company and external partners

Cons

Wish it had more polling and virtual facilitation features. Wish the macOS version had more keyboard shortcuts.

Haylie
  • Industry: Restaurants

Preferred Video Conferencing

Reviewed on 14/06/2022

I really liked it. I have used other video conferencing and enjoyed BlueJeans the most

Pros

BlueJeans was easy to connect to and I never had issues connecting to my google calendar. Did not have to resend calendar invites and it was easy to send out meetings

Cons

I think I found it hard to figure out how to record the meeting at first but it was easy to use after

Natalie
Natalie

Work In Progress Video Conferencing Platform

Reviewed on 09/09/2020

While I'm new to using this platform, it has a difficult learning curve and the frustrations of utilizing it make me wistful for other platforms that are much more user friendly.

Pros

BlueJeans allows me to schedule video sessions with my students and I can control the parameters of joining: muted audio/turned off video, etc.

Cons

The software is glitchy, there is a significant lag for participants, and it is not easy to download recorded videos.

Aaron
  • Industry: Automotive

Bluejeans makes meetings a breeze!

Reviewed on 23/09/2019

We use this to have meetings when everyone is unable to be in the same place, works wonders!

Pros

The software is so effortless and runs so smoothly. It is so easy to learn for new users and even people who don't use computers often.

Cons

Some glitches here and there but nothing too detrimental and they were always resolved quickly and didn't impact the meeting.

Malek
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

A fantastic platform for hosting online meetings

Reviewed on 19/07/2022

The collaborative features offered by BlueJeans have increased our capabilities as a team to stay connected in all circumstances, which has had a significant positive impact on our performance. BlueJeans has become an important component of our system, where we can schedule meetings and hold them on time. In addition, we can send invitations to colleagues to share updates and prepare reports.

Pros

BlueJeans is one of the best platforms for hosting virtual meetings because it offers sufficient flexibility to organize all stages of virtual meetings and provides a large number of tools to assist with the organization process. Even if they do not already have a BlueJeans account, I am able to easily coordinate contacts and send them the invitation link, which enables them to take part in the meeting and access all of the features offered by BlueJeans. The picture and sound quality are both of a very high caliber, and there is very little ambient noise and effective noise isolation. Members of a community are able to discuss topics using text chat while also easily sharing files and screens. I also like how simple it is to record and share meetings, which makes it possible for us to maintain a centralized archive of all the meetings we've ever had.

Cons

I haven't run into any complicated issues while using BlueJeans; the user interface seems to be very straightforward, and I believe that anyone should have no trouble using it.

Surya
Surya
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Bluejeans Review

Reviewed on 30/04/2022

We have been using Bluejeans since the lockdown started and companies gave us WFH. It is simply a brilliant tool for daily meetings, and connecting with your teams and we have seen this product improvement in the last 2 and half years. They just have to check with their recent updates which cause a few problems which I have mentioned in Cons.

Pros

Easy and user-friendly video conferencing and online meeting software. We can share our screen where it has multiple options like sharing a particular app(for privacy) or sharing a full screen. Doesn't require software or application on the other side, they can easily join with web browsers as well. We can record the meeting as well if it is required.

Cons

After the recent updates in Bluejeans, there are some seriously lagging and syncing issues. Even if a person already left the meeting, he/she will still showing in the meeting for the next couple of minutes. If they joined user name will not be shown up to you for a few minutes so you will have no clue who is speaking from the next side.

Teresa Aminta
Teresa Aminta

BlueJeans optimizes our customer conferences

Reviewed on 11/09/2023

The general use of blue jeans is being used by our institution to communicate and facilitate meetings. Like any other technology, there are occasional flaws, however, overall, BlueJeans is an exceptional way to increase communication and congregations, in addition to being able to stay in touch with distant or analogous people and places. Speed up the conversation procedure. BlueJeans provides the ability to join group meetings and video calls via computer and mobile, so the user can join as they move around.

Pros

The interface is clear and simple, so onboarding and other procedures are easy and fast. Communication skills are critical to the organization, and BlueJeans gives us the ability to communicate, show and explain things visually and with engaging information. It makes it easy to enter classes and meetings while on the move. You don't need to be present at the institution to take part in the conversation. BlueJeans makes it simple to fit into your schedule.

Cons

There have been slight complications when standing meeting specialists are absent from the location, so it is not possible to access the entirety and a new meeting needs to be created. It is a small thing, however, it is possible to be tiring or repetitive if people forget to do this. Just like any other program, there are bugs from time to time. On several occasions, users were caught by chance within the course of the conversation.

Christi

Hands Down Best Video Communications Software

Reviewed on 05/07/2018

It is easy to host and join meetings with employees in other offices or that work remotely. It's also easy for me to join meetings when I am working remotely. This is super beneficial that just because I am out of the office I don't have to miss an important meeting.

Pros

Easy to use, always reliable, clear sound and pictures! I love that this integrates with Google Calendar and we can add a Blue Jeans link to a meeting invite when creating it. The technology of this software is super impressive. We hold meetings all the time with several offices and people around the world at the exact same time and there is little to no delay in their responses. It is also very convenient to be able to copy and paste the link to another employee to click on and join within a matter of seconds without any hassle of them having to log into an account, etc.

Cons

There is not anything that I don't like about this software. I only have a suggestion. It would be great if a large message could pop up on the screen or a voice could remind those that are remoting in to mute their phones or mics when they first enter the meeting. There have been several occasions where the meeting is already in full swing and someone joins later and we can hear them driving, eating, texting, etc and have to request they mute themselves. Their microphones need to be muted the moment they join the meeting so there isn't any interruption.

Nour

Easy-to-use and convenient app for remote meetings.

Reviewed on 02/03/2022

In my opinion, BlueJeans is the best option for anyone who wants to make use of capabilities like live sharing and video conferencing that aren't available in the same quality in other similar applications.

Pros

BlueJeans is a great online meeting and interviewing platform. Easy to use, with high-quality broadcast technology, you can increase productivity with high-profile meetings and audio recordings; It efficiently simplifies the management of meetings with live meeting controls, notifications, and analytics. With one click, we may join the meetings regardless of the type of equipment of the subscribers. Accepting invitations is simple with your own user interface that provides all the necessary information. As a result of using BlueJeans, I have been able to participate in many conferences, lectures, and meetings that I did not expect to attend. Great job defending our company from malicious attacks and building trust with everyone present.

Cons

There aren't any drawbacks to using BlueJeans because it does its job well and has an intuitive user interface that's easy to learn and understand.

Puneet
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Bluejeans is easy to use

Reviewed on 10/10/2022

Pros

The best part about Bluejeans is they keep providing mobile updates and upgrades to their tool. You don't need to install the updates. They automatically install them on your machine. This makes it a hassle free tool.

Cons

Making another person a host is painful in Bluejeans. I have faced this issue several times when I went on PTO and no one was able to run my meetings as they couldn't make another person a host.

Hardik
  • Industry: Banking

Some Glitches!!

Reviewed on 17/04/2020

Its great love to use your product.

Its great love to use your product.

Pros

It is one of the secure way to communicate specially when everyone is working remotely. I like BlueJeans because it allows you to manage your meeting like a event planner. It allows you to record if needed, it allow pass code and as a moderator I can even mute everyone with one touch of button.

Cons

Problem is when everyone has their speaker on we get an echo which is annoying.

Amanda
Amanda
  • Industry: Semiconductors
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Versatile platform for interacting in online meetings

Reviewed on 12/09/2022

This platform has very powerful communicative and collaborative tools that significantly improve business productivity. It is easy to use and very modern.

Pros

Facilitates the creation of online working groups to discuss topics of interest in small groups. Simple and useful screen sharing with meeting participants. For remote workers it is simple, stable and secure to join conferences with a mobile device. The video and audio quality of this platform is excellent.

Cons

The only thing I would like to see added so far is more customization options.

Yige
Yige
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Bluejeans enhances my team's productivity.

Reviewed on 28/02/2023

Bluejeans simplifies access to video meetings, making them reliable and efficient. One significant advantage of our team's use of Bluejeans is that it has fostered productive team discussions, even when everyone is not physically in the same location.

Pros

Bluejeans offers me a range of distinct accessibility features, such as closed captioning, automatic meeting transcriptions, and the ability to use my keyboard to control my video meeting experience, among others. These features not only enhance my video meeting experience but also ensure that I can be as productive as possible during team video meeting discussions.

Cons

With the exception of a few instances where I encountered glitches following a Bluejeans major update, my experience with their video meeting platform has consistently been one of reliability and seamless video meetings.

Eman
Eman
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

BlueJeans is the best for office-wide or large clientele video conferences

Reviewed on 28/12/2018

Overall, BlueJeans Video Communications made it easy for us to host and join a large-scale internal office meeting or client presentations. We haven't had any major issues in terms of connecting to the conference call.

Pros

BlueJeans Video Communications is the best so far in terms of hosting a large-scale video conferencing because it doesn't matter if the attendees to such video conference is as few as 3 or as many as 50+ since the overall quality is just the same. We shifted from FreeConferencePro and UberConference to BlueJeans Video Communications, because we had multiple mishaps before, and worst it happened during a client call. With BlueJeans Video Communications, we didn't experience any connectivity and disconnection issues. It is easy to use as well because you can connect to the conference via mobile or home phone, via the web link even without downloading the desktop version or the desktop version if you are the host of the conference.

Cons

What I least like about the software is that if you are the host, you are obliged to download the desktop version of BlueJeans Video Communications so that you can be assured that the full functionality will be working smoothly. I hope they make it possible as well that the web version will have no issues in screen sharing or file sharing.

Chris
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Bluejeans - great audio, outdated UI/UX

Reviewed on 27/04/2020

Overall, it gets the job done for sure, but the UI/UX could be better and more intuitive.

Pros

The audio quality is the best out there.

Cons

The UI/UX really needs to be updated. I don't see why it can't be more like Zoom wrt UI/UX. Most importantly, the amount of wasted screen space in the gallery view makes no sense to me. Use the screen to make the video of each user video larger rather than leaving it as blank space!

I'd also love to be able to move each user video around on the screen, i.e. put them in the "order/location" I want them. Of course, the spatial audio would need to be updated accordingly.

The app should also encourage people to use wired headsets for the best audio experience (until Bluetooth eventually gets updated).

Martin

Poor Quality

Reviewed on 30/04/2020

Since Covid 19 I have used Bluejeans on a daily basis and have been disappointed. The picture and sound quality is often poor, making communication difficult. I have recently started to use Microsoft Teams which is much more stable.

Pros

Easy to set up calls, easy to invite others, choice of platform

Cons

Unstable, often drops out. Poor picture and sound quality.

Christopher
  • Industry: Government Administration

A fully functional video conferencing product that helps remote teams communicate better

Reviewed on 15/06/2017

BlueJeans is a quick and easy way to communicate with remote teams. So much communication can be missed on a phone call and definitely through emails. Video conferencing helps you capture the nuance of the conversation that you may miss otherwise and connect you to the people you are working with.

Pros

BlueJeans is fairly easy to get up and running. My favorite feature is that you do not need a moderate to join before the meeting starts as long as two or more participants join. You can join either by browser or app, on your laptop, a room system such as Polycom, or by smartphone.

Cons

Like all video conferencing, the technology is getting better, but there can be lots of awkward bumps in the conversation due to people talking over one another, echoes, choppy audio and frozen video. This may not be the fault of BlueJeans per se, but it important to use the tool with best practices in mind.

BlueJeans is and continues to be a critical component to our business.

Reviewed on 17/04/2020

My overall experience of BlueJeans has been awesome. We have had over 150 people in meetings without a hitch. I have used more than a handful of video conferencing software products and BlueJeans is by far the best. I for see us using BlueJeans for years to come.

Pros

The thing I like best about BlueJeans is its stability. Through all of this uptake with all of our teams working from home BlueJeans has worked pretty much flawlessly. I can't say enough good things about BlueJeans. Especially in the last month.

Cons

The thing I like least about BlueJeans would have to be the lack of customization of the application settings. I wish I could set my resolution settings and image settings inside the app.

Erica

Blue jeans conference call software

Reviewed on 05/09/2019

Pros

That I can share my screen and it makes giving presentations easier.

Cons

The call quality through your computer isn’t always the best and sometimes drops the call.