Creatopy

283 Software options

Jillian H.

Great Tool for Custom Banner Designing

Reviewed on 24/07/2018

Overall, Bannersnack is really a life-changing work program. We started using them in the Fall of 2017 and we haven't gone back. Other banner designing programs just didn't match up to the quality and customer service we've seen in Bannersnack. The online chat for questions is WONDERFUL. They are available almost 24/7 and I've never had to wait very long for a response. Very kind people who clearly care about their customers!

Pros

I LOVE how much Bannersnack has increased in features in just over a year. They are constantly updating their software and taking customers' feedback into actual consideration. For those who are not so design-minded, they supply a large amount of aesthetically-pleasing templates and pre-made copy designs. Additionally, there are SO many options when designing a custom banner as well. As someone who is accustomed to Photoshop, I feel like I am not missing out on a ton of features when designing in Bannersnack.

Another wonderful feature is being able to upload my own fonts and logos. Designing banners as Sets also saves me a lot of time when I am putting the same design on multiple banner sizes. The reason we started using Bannersnack in the first place was the ability to export as HTML5 and have animated banner ads. I've been so happy with how they have continued advancing the customization options of the animated features! So many of our clients are happy with these animated ads we create.

Cons

Bannersnack does occasionally have bugs. Occasionally the editor screen will lead to a blank white page, and if I haven't saved my banner, I will have to start over. I've also had issues with Bannersnack changing the font when exported with my own uploaded fonts. Another thing I would like to see at some point is the ability to preview all the sizes of banners I make in one link, instead of having three separate links for 3 separate sizes.

Gede ananda A.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Creatopy for my creative needs

Reviewed on 31/05/2021

As a small business and as a graphic designer, this app helps me a lot to makes my business social media branding. Whenever I just don't want to use Photoshop this app is a lifesaver, I can just drag and drop the asset without using complicated tools that clutter my screen.

Pros

I can make whatever I want with this, the UI very simple and I can just drag and drop the asset and make something good. Creatopy also offers free high-resolution stock image I can use for my Social Media branding and it never fails to impress me.

Cons

For a small business, the monthly plan may be a bit pricy than another competitor, but In my opinion it worth the price. Sometimes I have problems downloading the files like the download won't start

Response from Creatopy

Hello there,

We really appreciate your honest feedback! It is always a pleasure hearing that Creatopy is a useful tool for our customers, as we are doing the most we can to deliver the best user experience. However, we are aware that some issues might still occur so we are really thankful when they are reported. We would be happy to assist you in regards with your download issue, hence our recommendation is to reach us via our live chat support or email so we can help regarding this technical issue. Our support team will promptly get back to you.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Have a glowing day!

Daniel C.

Great For Ad creation

Reviewed on 20/06/2019

Pros

The fact that you can quickly and easily create HTML 5 ads in different sizes quickly and easily is a life saver. The design process is simple and they have a lot of easy to use features. I started using it several years ago and it has just gotten better. The ability to create standard size ads is great, but what is even better is you can create custom banners for all of your needs. I use it to create headers for customers websites along with Facebook and instagram ads. I highly recommend it. I don't embed the ads, but the analytics they provide are very useful for you to see how people are interacting with your ads.

Cons

Some times it's tough to make changes across frames. They have the ability to have elements that persist across frames, but they don't have great in-app advise. You have to search that information out. Their support is ok, but they could certainly be more responsive. But for an affordable product, it is adequate.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Daniel,

Thank you very much for taking your time to give us this great review.
We are really proud with our awesome tools which allows you to create multiple banners at the same time and expert them easy and quick in HTML5 format. As you said, we do add more features and tools constantly and we are going to do so all the time, so keep an eye on the new updates. As for the issue that you encountered while making changes to the frames, could you please give us some more details? Thank you very much!

Jeff M.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Bannersnack - Cool Banners in 15 Minutes

Reviewed on 10/03/2019

A great tool for any client or agency that needs banner ads quickly and with a sense of design style. HTML5 is super simple with 1 click and copying & pasting ad sets allows for a/b versions to be created simply.

Highly recommended! Skip going to designers (and developers for HTML5) and get this tool - well worth it!

Pros

Very easy to use to create static or HTML5 banners. Our agency has a huge need for a design solution that doesn't take up a lot of designer time (and thus takes forever to get done). BannerSnack is so simple to quickly make banners even if you are not designer, and with a click of a button makes the ads HTML5 for higher performing ad choices.

Cheap to use - stunning templates - no design chops needed. Use it to quickly spin up banner ads that don't make it look like Bill from accounting did them.

Simple downloading of files to upload into Adwords or Adroll etc.

Cons

The 'suite' service to create 1 ad and then apply it to different sizes doesn't work great so I need to create each banner separately but not a big deal.

Would love if they had an option to add all info individually and then the system spits out ads.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Jeff,
We're excited to hear that Bannersnack is working so great for you and your agency and we wanted to let you know that we're doing our best to improve the workflow and the overall user experience on our platform. It would be helpful for us if you could contact us on our live chat and tell us more about what you want to see implemented in Bannersnack.
Thanks again for taking your time to share this with us !

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

So useful!

Reviewed on 06/05/2021

It's such a cool tool I wish I knew about years ago.

Pros

Creatopy allows you to create in many design formats simultaneously. It saves my agency SO much time!

Cons

I don't like that they don't have a phone number to speak with customer support. But their chat is good.

Response from Creatopy

Hello,
We appreciate you taking the time to review Creatopy. Regarding telephone support, we decided to kick it up a notch and provide chat support. Our goal is to reduce interactions between our users and our support group by providing quality and ease of use, and through this model, we've managed to keep the number of support requests to a minimum, having no need of a contact center. Calls can be scheduled with our executive team for pricings and demos. However, for now, offering support through chat is more effective for us. Furthermore, the platform used to interact with our client base offers us a ton of very useful technical and organizational tools both internally and externally. Intercom makes it much easier for us to get in touch with our clients, diagnose and troubleshoot any difficulties they might be facing when creating their designs or managing their accounts. I hope my explanation lessened your dissatisfaction. Should you have any inquiries, feel free to let us know.

Justin R.

Perfect Replacement for Not Having a Junior Designer

Reviewed on 30/07/2018

Pros

As a company who does not have a designer on staff, Bannernack allows us to easily create banners for our AdWords advertising, Facebook posts, etc. We also sell advertising space on our homepage, and are able to use Bannersnack to quickly churn out simple dynamic HTML banners for companies who pay to advertise on our site. Their feedback has all been positive.

The functionality is intuitive and advanced, and since they are constantly adding new pre-made designs it's incredibly easy to pick a base template and customize it. Though, for someone with a more creative acumen building something from scratch would be very easy, as well.

Cons

Only real downside to the software is that if you design a Banner Set and attempt to use their exported ZIP file into Doubleclick it will not import properly. It's a huge inconvenience, as you then have to download each banner as a GIF (which sometimes affects the animation fluidity) individually and add them into DFP individually.

I was assured by customer service that this was something they were working on when I wrote in to them in June 2018. It's been almost two months at the time of writing this review but I haven't heard any updates. Outside of this one issue, I have no other complaints.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Justin,

We would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to rate Bannersnack, it's much appreciated! We're happy to hear you find our platform easy to use and intuitive, as this is our main goal, to make it as user-friendly as possible. We would like to apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner regarding your initial DFP issue, it was a mistake on our end and we look at it as a great learning experience for all of us here at Bannersnack.

Now, regarding your issue, from the screenshot you provided via our live chat, it looks like you have selected the Image option from the DFP Creative Choices, as opposed to the HTML5 option. Please refer to this screenshot to better understand what I am referring to: https://www.screencast.com/t/CRzXHuXH6JR.

Kindly try using the HTML5 option and let us know via our live chat if the error still occurs.

Drew B.

Great way to scale your graphics at low cost

Reviewed on 27/09/2020

Before BannerSnack, there was no feasible way for me to create animated graphic for advertising with my organization — the process simply took much too long. With BannerSnack, I'm now able to create 5-10 animated graphics weekly, and can do so in as little as 5 hours a week.

Pros

Bannersnack streamlines the animation process, and is a perfect fit for organizations looking to scale their capabilities with animation or HTML ads. I can quickly create one animation using preset templates, make any customizations I need to make, and have those changes reflect in a nearly infinite number of specific dimensions or formats almost instantly. Creating digital advertising sponsorship packages is a breeze, even when sending to multiple outlets with different requirements, formats, dimensions, and specifications.

Cons

The tools present to create the graphics themselves are rather limited — even when comparing to a similar browser-based graphics tool like Canva.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Drew,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave such positive feedback! We understand how important it is to create designs easily and save time, which is why we're trying to keep our platform as user-friendly as possible, while adding new features, to help you create amazing looking ads in no time.
Thank you for choosing Bannersnack!

Taylor M.

BannerSnack - the easiest way to make social media content and animations for all sizes

Reviewed on 02/07/2019

9/10 would recommend. Much more reliable than adobe software, quicker, easier, more intuitive, and gets the job down 9 times out of 10.

Pros

My team uses this for social media marketing services. We run multi-channel strategy, so BannerSnack is a key element in allowing us to quickly create and update posts across a variety of content sizes.

Cons

The major quip I have about bannersnack is a feature that I feel is missing from the platform. This comes from my experience working with Canva, they have a bunch of great little icons and snippets of visual assets that help piece together social media. I wish Bannersnack had this, a library where I could pull vectors or creative assets (stock) easily

Canva

Reasons for Choosing Creatopy

Adobe has a monopoly and I'm tired of paying way too much money for buggy software.

Reasons for Switching to Creatopy

I purchased both.
Augusto S.

Far from the competency in features, easy and price!

Reviewed on 12/05/2020

In general, we are very happy with their service, they respond very fast and friendly to any request.

Pros

It is a vibrant company that ALWAYS is improving the service and adding new features and functionalities.
Very, very easy to use and set up the banner you have in mind without ending frustrated. The price is not cheap, just right.

Cons

Sometimes in the past, they have discontinued some of the features or services without giving us an alternative to continuing offering that service or features to our customers.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Augusto,

Thank you for your very positive feedback! As a company, there's nothing better than knowing our customers are satisfied with our product. We know that in this industry, things are evolving fast, which is why we're constantly adding new features to improve your work and experience when using Bannersnack.
If you ever have any questions, we'll be more than happy to help you.

Tyler S.

Solid Tool for Quick Creative

Reviewed on 13/04/2020

Easy to use software for creating banner ads on the fly in collaboration with a team in multiple locations.

Pros

I would say Bannersnack is like Canva for display ads- great product when used properly, easy collaboration, and no technical issues.

Cons

The way creative is sorted on a per-user basis is a little clunky, but it's manageable. Otherwise no complaints!

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Tyler,

We are grateful that you've taken a little bit of your time to leave a review of our platform. The opinion of our users is crucial in our development as our main focus is to build a design platform that fits the needs of the majority of our users based on their needs and requirements. So far, we have introduced numerous utility functions and even interface updates at the suggestion of our customers, and we plan on always keeping every recommendation into account! Just like in any other case, I will note down your suggestion on our sorting process and pass it onto our developers for a review. We appreciate the insight, and we hope to see you around in the future!

Prateek A.
  • Industry: Accounting

Good Software but lacks Templates

Reviewed on 27/06/2019

Pros

It has a good and seamless software. New functionalities are provided constantly.

Cons

People uses this type of software not only to design manually. This application has very less number of templates according to the price they are charging. Starting from zero is a headache for small companies like us and will also take time. Free software like Canva has more templates that Bannersnack. So If they provide more templates then I can call this the best available software.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Bannersnack. We appreciate the kind and uplifting words and please allow me to assure you that our design team is constantly working on adding more visuals to the platform as we are all aware of the demand in this section. As time goes by our database will significantly increase as we grow and develop, increasing the speed at which we pull out new templates and content. We thank you for being with us so far and remember, if you have any suggestions, you can pass them on to our support representatives and they will add them to our development list.

• Industry: Writing & Editing
  • Used for 1-5 months

Good for banner creation, management and tracking

Reviewed on 30/04/2019

I used Banner snack for months in collaboration with an associate and I found the CTR and effectiveness of the banners to be pretty much lackluster and ineffective. After a few months, I removed all their banners from my site. The poor performance may have been caused by the slow loading of the banners, but this was back in 2016, and Bannersnack may have improved since then.

Pros

Bannersnack is good for creating banners and starting a campaign to track and monitor them. The site offers good functionality to create attractive banners of different sizes and shapes, and then allows one to monitor their traffic, CTR, and how they are performing. Customer support is usually around and responsive too. The free plan is a bit limited understandably, but their overall pricing plans are still quite reasonable.

Cons

Their servers were slow and the loading of banners often took a long time to complete, while the webpage and content had already been long loaded up, waiting for the banners to appear. This slowness could be significant and lead to poor CTR or interest in the banners. The banner design was also limited in terms of how attractive you could design them, so it was often best to create your banners on your own, and upload them to Bannersnack.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello there,
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're sorry to hear you've encountered issues with our service. Would it be possible for you to contact us on our live chat to see if we can identify and fix the issue?

Derrick C.
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Great Service for eblasts

Reviewed on 07/10/2019

We love this product and the customer service team is EXCELLENT we could not ask for a better program and we are currently loving the trial

Pros

We love this software and the fact that we can add animations to our e-blasts that go out to have a more interactive feel to our subscribers

Cons

Sometimes converting the emails to work with our benchmark software can be a pain
Converting files could be more simplified

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Derrick,

We here at Bannersnack would like to take a moment of our time and thank you for the amazing review! It's always nice to see that we are achieving our goals of keeping our users happy with their use of our platform. We agree that the animation sector is one of our best and most used features and we intend to keep on making it better and better as time pasees, offering even more design possibilities in the near future. I can see that you've had some minor issues with file conversion and since we're not able to fully grasp what is actually going on here, may I suggest you get in touch with our support representatives through our web chat, and provide them with more details related to the situation. I'm sure that we can offer some advice that will help you improve your workflow and reduce the time spent on some processes.
We'll be expecting to hear from you!

Paula S.

Bannersnack review

Reviewed on 20/06/2019

Good. Support tries to help when I have questions or issues.

Pros

The ability to create several different size banners at once.

Cons

Does not have superscript text. Bulleted text does not wrap correctly. Cannot add video except Youtube.

Response from Bannersnack

Greetings Paula,

We appreciate this great review and on this way too we thank you!
As you said, with Bannersnack you can create multiple banners at the same time using the Banner Generator or even creating a set of banners starting from an individual banner using the Smart Resize tool.
Also, I could not notice that you didn't like our lack of superscript text feature. No worries, we are reviewing this feature and might include it into Bannersnack.

Kyle D.

Skeptical but Won Over

Reviewed on 26/06/2019

The speed at which I have been able to complete projects from start to finish has been fantastic. Which was great as I took over new responsibilities around a month ago, while trying to keep up with my old responsibilities.

Pros

The ease of use. It is a very intuitive piece of software to get into, and it can handle animation and file compression/file quality very well.

Cons

I'm sure in the future they come out with more features and animation options, but right now it is more on the simple side.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Kyle!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Bannersnack!

We're happy to hear that our platform is making your job easier and improving your workflow, this being amongst our primary focus points. Easily designing banners is one of the main reasons we have created Bannersnack so that everyone can have a smooth and fast experience when designing new creatives. It is true that we are constantly working on updates and improvements keeping in mind the suggestions of our users, as we are soon to release new features and functionality improvements. Have a wonderful day!

Great platform for producing banners at scale, quickly

Reviewed on 05/02/2019

Pros

I loved that we could give members of team access quickly, and they were able to quickly ramp up on how to create banners using the platform. It's a great solution that allows us to leverage the inherent creative abilities of our team without the typical learning curve that comes with some of the Adobe Creative Cloud platforms.

Cons

The platform is a bit limited in terms of functionality vs. the Adobe equivalent; however, it's a great tradeoff when you consider the price and ease of use of the platform. It's not so much a "con", as it is just a different tool.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello there!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review.
We really appreciate providing the feedback about the team collaboration!
It really means a lot and it would be even more useful for us if you can contact us on our live chat and tell us more about what features we're missing to transform the entire process into a better and complete experience.

Shana T.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

My be useful for a heavier banner ad creator

Reviewed on 05/12/2019

Overall it was just fine! But it doesn't suit my needs, as I'm not a frequent banner ad creator.

Pros

This software is actually very user friendly and intuitive. From what I can see, there are plenty of opportunities for A/B testing and other marketing research tools. I did have to get in touch with customer service when I had some confusion about pricing, and they were fantastic. Overall, if you're a heavier banner ad creator this may be a great software program for your needs.

Cons

As for me, I don't use the software nearly as much as some others might. I work for the occasional client who wants a banner created, but that doesn't really warrant buying the software when there are other, free, tools out there on the good ol' interwebz. I was also a little disappointed that you couldn't do more image manipulation. Even Canva gives you options!

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Shana,

We're thankful that you've taken some of your time to leave feedback! We appreciate every bit of advice and all our customers' suggestions are taken very seriously. We are constantly adding new features that our customers have requested. If there is anything that you would like to see on Bannersnack, you can submit a request through our built in form, or drop us a message on our chat and we'll make sure to send it for review!

Patrick D.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Perfect tool

Reviewed on 05/08/2019

Pros

Bannersnack is incredibly easy of use, fast and up to this point, very reliable. Customer service is fast and courteous, very helpful (I used live chat several times already).

Great value for the price. Took one month only to test all the features but will subscribe to a yearly plan for sure.

Cons

So far, I don't see any cons. Of course I've just been using the tool for a month.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Patrick,

We would love to let you know how grateful we are for your amazing review. Bannersnack is all about making the process of creating banners, a child's play so we are glad every time this reflected in our user's reviews. This is a huge motivational aspect for us and it keeps us making the platform better and better with more features on each update. I'm happy to hear that you haven't had any issues with Bannersnack so far, but if you ever do as you've said our customer support team is always ready to help on the spot, so don't hesitate to chat with us!

Kostas T.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Fast learning curve and real value

Reviewed on 27/06/2019

I am building HTML Google ads with ease. Bannersnack gave me the benefit of building video animations from still images and text that I am using to compile longer videos for my Business.

Pros

Very easy to get started. It really facilitates the whole process of building HTML ads for different platforms. Being able to save creatives in mp4 opens ups many possibilities for building videos for promoting content.

Cons

Didn't find anything to dislike so far. So far it covered all the needs I had.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this amazing review! We really appreciate it!
I have noticed that you like how easy is to create banners with Bannersnack. With this ease of work, you also get an easy method to get your banners in the desired formats, in your case HTML5 and MP4. With just a few clicks you can get your banner in just a few seconds in any format you would need, ready to use. Making ad banners was never this easy.

Amazing and easy-to-use banner ad platform

Reviewed on 24/07/2018

I am a freelancer, and Bannersnack affords me the ability to be able to offer my clients HTML5 banners and be more efficient in creating multiple banners at one time, which in turn directly benefits them and places them ahead of their competitors. Great job, Bannersnack Team!

Pros

From the very beginning when I joined Bannersnack, I found the platform easy to work with. Updates and functionality are constantly being improved. Love that the platform already has images to work with and pre-made templates to work from, but also allows you to create your own. The feature that allows you to create multiple banners at once is such a time saver! The platform evolves as social media and other advertising platforms are evolving, so it doesn't feel like it will become outdated. Their customer service is also very helpful and quick to respond. The cost is also reasonable and I hope that this doesn't change.

Cons

At first, I think there were a few functionality things and layout issues while working in the program - but - since Bannersnack is ever evolving and improving, it's like they read my mind and the next time I logged in, my issue was resolved by a new update!

Angelo M.

Its Easy

Reviewed on 19/06/2019

I guess the way bannersnack works and the diversification of media is very important. I intend to use it for a long time.

Pros

The software is very easy to work with and export the files in the desired formats.

Cons

I've encountered problems when I embed the banners on my site. I liked the rotator banner, it was very important for the company.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Angelo,

We'd like to let you know that we appreciate the constructive feedback and we thank you for your positive review and insight.
Should you require any assistance with the embed code/banners, please feel free to start a conversation with one of our support representatives through our integrated chat system.
Thank you!

Joseph O.

Bannersnack Is A Tasty Banner Generator Treat

Reviewed on 05/12/2019

It allows me to visualize and create what my ad banners would look like in the different formats intended and I'm not even a graphic designer.

Pros

That there's a free trial to test it if it's the right piece of software for you, whether you are a beginner or a pro image editor. Nice templates to choose from. And gets your ad designs all out in front of you for a more efficient way to make them consistent across all platforms.

Cons

Really not much to complain about as that would be picking nits and this piece of software works great for my intended use.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Joseph,

We appreciate the positive review and constructive feedback and we are delighted to see that you haven't had any issues with our design platform. Keeping it simple is what we aim to do so that everyone can benefit from creating easy-going designs without having to use advanced graphics tools. As time goes by, however, we will push more features that might increase the platforms complexity but we promise to do our best and make everything as user intuitive as possible. And should you require assistance with features, functionality or just have a general query, our support representatives are at your service within our standard working hours.

Jess P.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Bannersnack Makes Generating Your Online Ad Easy

Reviewed on 11/12/2019

Great product overall for creating banners on a budget with ease.

Pros

This easy to use online banner maker is just perfect for making banner ads. They have many stock photos to fit your advertising needs as well as a variety of many style fonts to boldly say what you need to say.

Cons

It takes a minute to get used to how everything works. It could also use a few more image editing tools.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Jess,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to post a review about Bannersnack. We are pleased to see that our platform has proven to be useful for you and it has improved the way you create your designs. We greatly appreciate your feedback! You can be sure to expect some new features this year, as we continue to develop new and intuitive ways of making your job even easier when creating designs.

Clayton K.

We have recommended Bannersnack to a lot of people. We love bannersnack for creating HTML5 ads.

Reviewed on 08/05/2018

Pros

Very easy and quick to use and make high-quality ads that would take 3 times as long in photoshop. We also love how easy it is to animate the ads.

Cons

1) Wish we could bend/curve text.
2) Wish you could save for print PDF.
3) Wish it were easier to remove/organize old pictures. You can't delete pictures that are in use.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Clayton,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are currently working on adding a feature that will allow users to individually format text which will add a lot more flexibility when working with text layers. We are also working on adding a Library portion that will help users better store and organize their images. Regarding the deletion of uploaded images, you can achieve that by going to Add Images -> My images, selecting the image you want to delete and clicking on the "i" icon from the bottom right corner of the screen, then clicking on the delete button. Please refer to this screenshot https://www.screencast.com/t/2HzZNPCP.

Isaac T.
  • Industry: Design

Functional and efficient

Reviewed on 24/07/2018

Immediacy of use and quick responsiveness with excellent user experience are great.

Pros

Easy to learn and responsive. Pricing appears reasonable and but it would be great if there were more price tiered options for limited use conditions.

Cons

No comment.