Zoho Analytics Reviews

4.3/5

Jhon
Jhon
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Zoho Analytics enables you to make sound operational decisions

Reviewed on 31/05/2023

Data are vital for organizations because they represent the behavior of the operation, with tools like Zoho Analytics is possible to analyze in detail any set of data and display them in a simple, organized and visually aesthetic way; this for any group that needs to make decisions quickly and effectively is very useful because the tool focuses on details that at first glance is complex to detect, however, Zoho Analytics with its powerful algorithm and supported by AI represents them visually, that is why we rely on Zoho Analytics in making future decisions.

Pros

Zoho Analytics has remarkable capabilities in terms of data acquisition from multiple sources and in turn different types of formats (csv, json, xml, etc), this makes it possible to import data from our internal applications in order to perform the analysis that may be necessary; The tool is very intuitive in its GUI and allows us to design panels with all the information displayed in an aesthetically appealing way, but at the same time allows the reader to understand; also with the inclusion of widgets allows us to adapt the KPI based on our specific metrics in order to show the behavior of the operation in the desired period of study, that facilitates us to make decisions month by month with remarkable accuracy.

Cons

Frequently we import large amounts of data where date and time formats are involved, in some cases when data from different sources are combined the tool does not interpret the time formats in an equitable manner, for this it is necessary to debug and go to some manual adjustments of the data to avoid errors in the final analysis of such information, of course, having the data debugged without such details the tool offers all its analytical and visual capabilities that are very useful.

Brent

Powerful analytics, enterprise features, with a learning curve

Reviewed on 29/08/2020

Overall, if you need a data display solution that can hook up to nearly anything, and is robust enough to grow with you, Zoho Analytics may be perfect. The charts and dashboards are gorgeous, and with a little time, you can really come up with some cool dashboards to display almost any data. The learning curve is a bit heavy at first, but it's worth the time invested.

Pros

Zoho Analytics can virtually do anything. If you know what you are doing, there really isn't much you can't show in terms of data. Whether you need simple website data, PPC ad data, or data from your remote database, Zoho Analytics can do it. And I love how beautiful the reports are!

Also, it is SUPER flexible. The ability to have live dashboards that users can drill down into the info is just excellent, and it runs like butter.

Cons

If you need something that isn't a popular service to be integrated, it can be a little difficult. You can hook Zoho Analytics to almost anything, but it can take a little development knowledge for the more advanced tasks.

Also, it's a little convoluted in how reports are set up vs dashboards vs individual graphs, etc. Figuring out how it all works together, and keeping it all organized, takes a bit of time to master.

Simon
  • Industry: Legal Services

Extremely bad analytics software

Reviewed on 10/01/2022

We've tried to use Zoho Analytics to set up and visualize reports (e.g. one showing all new customers overall and one showing one with all customers subscribing for a specific product). Unfortunately, despite more than a dozen of meetings with Zoho's support team, we haven't been able to get a single one working properly. The UX is really bad and the functionality is limited enough to not even be able to set up the simplest reports.

Pros

I've tried hard and long to find something, but in all honesty, Zoho Analytics was the software that wasted the most time for me in 2021...

Cons

Practically impossible to set up even the simplest reports (e.g. one showing all new customers based on actual invoice data, or one showing all new customers subscribing to a specific service) without involving Zoho's support, which has high ambitions despite its terrible execution

Joel
  • Industry: Environmental Services

The software analyses data with so much ease

Reviewed on 20/02/2024

The software simplifies our data analysis thus giving us great insight into our performance.

Pros

I like the way it analyses data with so much ease. The visualization is also perfect.

Cons

I have not had any major issue with the software. It is serving is purposes very well.

Specialised Software Services

Reviewed on 21/10/2019

As a semi-literate database developer, I have enjoyed every aspect of the system and highly recommend it because of it's depth in functionality and also because it is highly affordable.

Pros

I recommend the ZOHO Analytics system because of its ease of use and versatility, data is easily uploaded and controlled, the ZOHO servers are always up and responsive, the user interfaces I am able to present to my clients has created a real wow factor. The dashboards, KPI widgets, graphs and themes leave you with endless opportunity to design multifaceted dashboards. The support team is also always more than willing to assist - I honestly can not fault ZOHO on their Analytical system at all.

Cons

There have not been many shortfalls that I have encountered with the system, in areas where there are concerns I know that the ZOHO development Team is working to make the platform better and add to it's capabilities.

Qlik Sense, Tableau and Microsoft Power BI

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Analytics

I needed to present my clients with more depth and versatility with their data. ZOHO catered for all of this including hosting, variable selections, sharing capabilities, user access controls and reports, effective pricing structures, great support and an easy system to navigate and develop with.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Analytics

Mostly due to the reasonable pricing but it clearly was also more than capable as a system to meet my needs.
Georgiana
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Why select Zoho Analytics

Reviewed on 29/05/2023

My overall experience using this app is excellent. It has the intelligence software that my business needs.

Pros

I love the data connectors that helped me to start up my business. When using the Zoho app it can be connected to a different range of sources. The dashboard is very vital. I love that it's also very effective in organing my reports into a single page. It's amazing is search for my past information and did a deep sweep in collecting and organizing my information which provided me with great information.

Cons

The only thing is the subscription cost not for a group. But other than that I like it.

Roland
  • Industry: Hospitality

Easy to use and powerfull features

Reviewed on 09/01/2020

Pros

Integrates easily with Zoho desk, is easy create dashboards and reports with built in filters, can use SQL to analyze data, very affordable solution to help us keep everyone informed. What I like the most is that I was able to create a dashboards or reports for our help desk in a matter of minutes which, when you consider the amount of time and cost that normally goes into creating a dashboard through other means, more than offsets the monthly cost of Zoho Analytics.

Cons

While it is a great product I was a little disappointed that it only pushes dashboards to the primary account and not to other Zoho Helpdesk's that are part of the same account. Zoho does have this on their road map to solution

Carolina
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

The AI-based tool that visually transforms data

Reviewed on 25/08/2023

Every business operation is measured based on metrics that are a product of its commercial, operational, administrative nature; in our case there are indicators that are tracked month by month based on a defined goal, thanks to Zoho Analytics we have been able to transform our data that comes from databases and other tools and take them visually to interactive dashboards that clearly give us very useful information of the different performance indicators, now our executive reports are highly detailed and approachable by operational and administrative groups.

Pros

The role played by Zoho Analytics within our work team is vital, thanks to this powerful tool we have been able to perform the analysis of the data exported by our information systems and translate it into graphs that are captured in very detailed dashboard, thanks to its support in artificial intelligence Zoho Analytics continuously performs learning that is implemented in processes and subsequent analysis, this allows to provide those details that are overlooked at first glance. In addition to all the above, the tool allows us to share the visual dashboards via email in a very simple way for analysis by team members or third parties and even and thus make the respective relevant comments.

Cons

I think that before acquiring this application within any organization should take into account the number of users who will make use of it, the volumes of data that will be subject to analysis, this because the subscription of the same defines many of the characteristics of use of the tool, this is in order to avoid a wrong acquisition of the product which does not suit the technical needs of the company; of course, once acquired and implemented the product offers many benefits that ensures accurate decision making based on the data displayed.

Swapnil
Swapnil
  • Industry: Textiles

Zoho Analytics Review - user for 1+ year

Reviewed on 08/02/2023

Overall, Zoho Analytics provides a robust suite of data analysis and reporting tools for businesses. With features like data visualization, functions/calculations, and KPI monitoring, it offers great insight into business performance and trends. The ability to import and export data, as well as schedule automated reports, helps to streamline the data analysis process. The platform also offers a query builder, widgets, and self-service analytics for even greater customization and flexibility. However, some users may find the self-service data preparation feature to be less useful and the platform as a whole can be complex and difficult to navigate for beginners. Overall, Zoho Analytics is a powerful tool for businesses looking to gain insights into their data and performance.

Pros

Zoho Analytics is a powerful business intelligence tool that offers a wide range of features to help organizations turn their data into actionable insights. With its advanced reporting and analytics capabilities, customizable dashboards, data discovery and visualization features, as well as its ability to automate reports and send alerts and notifications, Zoho Analytics provides businesses with a comprehensive solution for understanding their data and making informed decisions. Whether you're a small business looking to gain insights into your operations, or a large enterprise looking to consolidate your data, Zoho Analytics is a flexible and versatile solution that is worth considering.

Cons

The least useful aspect of Zoho Analytics is subjective and depends on an individual's specific needs and requirements. However, some users may find the limited customization options and data visualization tools to be restrictive, while others may not find the predictive analytics feature to be as advanced as other platforms. The lack of integrations with third-party tools may also pose a challenge for some users. Despite these limitations, Zoho Analytics provides a comprehensive suite of analytical tools for small and medium businesses, but it may not be the best fit for businesses with more complex data analysis needs.

Roberto

Zoho Analytics, a great alternative for BI

Reviewed on 31/01/2024

Pros

I like my experience with Zoho Analytics, the process for adopt and deployment has been really a good experience

Cons

I think the time for response in some dudes, but generally i don´t have any problem with Zoho Analytics

Alex
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

POWERFUL business intelligence tool, flexible and adaptable.

Reviewed on 29/05/2023

The experience with Zoho analytics is extremely positive, it really allowed us to give life to the data of our operations and processes, thanks to its great analytical power and its ability to transform data into valuable information and detailed reports that it delivers to us, we managed to improve and strengthen in the whole context of the word our business processes and operations, thanks to the accurate and informed decisions that are made today after its implementation.

Pros

Zoho Analytics is an excellent business intelligence tool, I like its capacity and availability to measure and analyze data, it is easy to use and at the same time very flexible and adaptable, it offers a neat and intuitive user interface in which you can navigate comfortably, Zoho Analytics allows us to integrate different sources of output data that are obtained from other tools of daily use in the fulfillment of our business activities, Zoho Analytics analyzes in depth our data and offers us the results in detailed reports easy to understand, allowing us to improve decision making, which for us has been very useful as it has allowed us to improve our business processes, while facilitating the exchange and collaboration with the team, last and not least I value its great integration with other native and third party tools.

Cons

It has happened to us a couple of times that when the volume of data we want to analyze is large the tool takes a long time to process it, we really don't know why it happens but it doesn't always happen.

• Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Zoho Analytics is a powerful tool

Reviewed on 04/08/2020

Zoho went above and beyond for my company through a difficult period.

Zoho went above and beyond for my company through a difficult period.

Pros

The tool is highly customizable and can integrate with most every database. The service from Zoho is AMAZING.

Cons

It is complex and you do need to know about database structure and have a working knowledge of some code to figure it out.

Domo

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Analytics

More functionality. Not Google.

Google Analytics 360

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Analytics

Price was very good.
Jon
Jon
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

BI at it's Finest!

Reviewed on 23/11/2018

We are Zoho users and generated reports within each separate app provides us good business insights. However, when we really want to dig deep or generate dashboards to include say sales information next to marketing analytics next to financial kpi's we can do this easily and attractively using Zoho Analytics. It's an awesome app!

Pros

Zoho Analytics is awesome. The different types of reports that you can create with data from almost anywhere make this a very powerful app. It's fairly easy to drag and drop the data you need into the report, and then choose form many different styles of reports.

Cons

Sometimes it seems like you need to have a coding background to make sure you have your reports set up the right way. I would say 4 out of 5 reports we produce are fairly basic and are simple to configure. That 1 out of 5 where we may try to pull data from more than 1 source and really dig deep with filters and what have you can sometimes be tricky. Like anything though with a little patience and experience it becomes easier.

Praveen
  • Used for 6-12 months

Everything I loved to see in a report builder can be seen in Zohoreports at a minimal price

Reviewed on 19/08/2018

Pros

Today reporting has become one of the important factors as well as an important aspect of the company which affects its ratings. We often talk about various top reporting tools, but we fail to recognize the best ones, Zoho Reports is considered as one of them. One of the reasons why I choose it the most because Zoho Reports integrates seamlessly. It can report in a variety of ways such as charts, graphs, etc. and built with a lot of features like report sharing, mail scheduling which seems to be extremely useful. It is very easy to implement and can create a relational database with ease. When it comes to CRM, it is one of the tools which offers the best customer service. You know what is interesting, it offers complete online reporting and especially Business Intelligence service which can be accessible anytime and anywhere.

Cons

Although Zoho Reports is the extremely useful app it has some negative aspects also. If you want to use it to the fullest, you must go through the high learning curve. Sometimes, the importer gets unsteady and on the other hand, sometimes you need to generate more and more info to work on some reports. For using slabs, its number of users is limited. It has problems regarding consolidating different entities as well as the implementation of SQL is also not proper. Even its modelled data set is not very helpful as it doesn’t extract 100%. It shows some problems in creating complicated reports. If you ask about API, it’s not good yet!! Some of the problems regarding loading of tables and reports should also be kept in mind!!!!

Zoho Analytics Makes Me a Big Data Professional

Reviewed on 08/05/2019

Pros

Zoho Analytics is an affordable custom reporting tool that allows us to import data files (CSV) from other programs to create custom, multi-source, branded reports for our customers. As a company offering both custom-built and white label products, we needed an affordable solution that would allow us to build dynamic, branded reports for multi-platform customers. Zoho definitely fits the bill, and their customer service team is phenomenal - patient and highly responsive.

Cons

Zoho frequently rolls out platform updates and improvements. Once or twice a year, one of these updates will affect our analytics. The updates are not as well documented as I would like, but the customer service team is on point to assist if something goes wrong or breaks.

Kathy
Kathy

Data visualization hasn't been any easier.

Reviewed on 14/11/2022

I am using Zoho analytics for data preparation and analysis purposes. The process of gathering , visualizing and analyzing data is as easy as it has ever been.

Pros

Vast data integration capability. Zoho connects with every major source of data in my company. It connects with the most important business applications that we use in the workplace, integrates with our selected database of choice, and makes data upload as straight-forward as it can be by supporting file formats including xml, . csv , JSON, html and so on.

Cons

Limited capability of Zoho's mobile application and the tendency for delayed notifications on the mobile app. are obvious weaknesses that I can identify from my Zoho analytics experience.

Suresh
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reliable and fast Reports

Reviewed on 08/11/2018

Overall it has been a good experience working on the software as lot of time is saved in generating reports and taking business decisions. The option to create endless customized reports is also a very useful feature.

Pros

The software is easy to use and can be customized as per requirement. Lot of options to create different reports, charts and tables. The drill down feature is really helpful which gives the insight into the actual issue and can drill down deep, even into the data base to ensure its accuracy. Our organization uses the software for all top and medium level meetings to give first hand information on revenue to the top management. Speed at which the reports are generated is also commendable.

Cons

Those who are new to the software would take some time to understand the different options available as there are no Faqs or help menu.

Sara

Fabulous Product

Reviewed on 17/10/2017

Love Zoho Reports- not giving it up anytime soon!

Love Zoho Reports- not giving it up anytime soon!

Pros

When our company was selecting a new PM software one of the reason I chose Zoho Projects was because Zoho Reports integrated with seamlessly. Reports offered the info I wanted from Projects that other PM softwares couldn't offer. Other products had costly and complicated plugins- reports is cost effective and flexible

Cons

It took some time to learn how to customize my reports and get the data that I needed. Now that I know how Reports functions I can get any of the data I need. I love that I can make reports for our clients and they update automatically everyday. If I can't accomplish what I want the customer support is great! I would love to see chat support offered in the future. Just like with Zoho Projects, often I know Zoho Reports can do what I want it to, I just need help finding the function within the software. Chat makes it super simple in Projects- please add it to Reports!!

James
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Zoho Reports

Reviewed on 21/08/2018

Pros

Zoho reports features the following functuonalities that provides good data reporti g to business owners and managers.

1. Report templates
2. Drqg and drop functionalities for report creation and customization.
3. Report extraction and sharing.
4. CRM integration

Cons

You may need to have some knowledge in database relationships and SQL, at least the basics. It may feature templates that works to almost all business requirement, however, customizing it or creating an advanced report will need some background in DBMS.

• Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Productivity taken to a new level

Reviewed on 11/01/2017

We have been using Zoho Projects and Zoho Reports for over a year now and our experience has been nothing less than amazing. After searching around for a month, we decided on Zoho due to the great reviews, unbelievable features, and low cost. All I can say is, wow. The synergy between the various apps places them way ahead of the competition. You can waste your money on more costly solutions that deliver half the features that Zoho has, or you can give them a shot. There's not much to lose with a free trial. I can brag about Reports all day but it's best experienced.

Pros

Intuitive Design
App Synergy
Scale-ability
Support
Fast Rollout
Cost

Cons

Would like to see a little more customization in Projects.
Would like to see more tables integrated from Projects to Reports.

I saved a lot of time after create a database and create reports that access live data

Reviewed on 28/02/2018

Pros

The easy way to create reports, charts and dashboards that access your data and give you visualizations for great insights.
With a basic knowledge in database you can create your tables, import your data and start using it. Also, you can conect to your database and have it updated automatic.

Cons

Depending on where your data is stored (database) it will be necessary a little help from your IT team to integrate and have access to in into Zoho Reports.

Zoho Analytics - show your data easily

Reviewed on 13/01/2019

We are helping eshops grow thair bussines and Zoho Analytics helping us with providing and presenting our results to our customers.

Pros

Clarity - everything is easy to use and clear
Connected - you can connect zoho analytics to other apps like google docs or different online app.
Powerful and sharable - you can upload live time data to your website via sharable link - awesome

Cons

I cant find customizable look, it will be better if we can change graphic of this app.

George
George

Zoho Reports Review

Reviewed on 17/07/2017

Zoho Reports is used as the primary reporting tool for the projects at our consulting company. The team of more than 30 consultants use Zoho Projects to manage multiple projects for private and public sector. The interface between the two applications is seamless and stable, we also use extra Zoho Reports static tables (with non transactional data) and we plan to include connections to other data from our ERP.

Pros

We ended up to Zoho Projects and Zoho Reports, after a significant evaluation among several on-premise and cloud platforms. Cost, ease of use, licensing model, integrations with other Zoho (and external) applications, wealth of functionality and user interface, was our decision drivers.
We like the distinction between standard and user filters.

Cons

A short of programmability would be great like conditional formating, hyperlinking.

James
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

ZOHO Reports review

Reviewed on 12/06/2017

Zoho reports in general is a great reporting tool, although it may require some optimization when it comes to relationships.

Pros

Building reports and dashboards are easy
Gives better insight to businesses compared to some reporting tools
Very affordable
Supports multiple file types

Cons

Linking modules without relationship can be challenging
Report updates are either based on the automated sync or by updating it manually

From Plain Data to Visual Data

Reviewed on 11/06/2021

It works better with other Zoho products, but we have also created Facebook Data Dashboards , Google Ads Dashboards and even some Custom Dashboards with Google sheets tables.

Pros

The basic features are easy to use, you can sync with multiple platforms, not just the ones from Zoho, and it creates some default Dashboards that you can customize .

Cons

It has some bugs from time to time, and the shown data is not actually on real time, it syncs every "x" time depending on the platform. Some data might required formulas or table merging.