ADP Workforce Now Reviews

• Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Best Pay Manager Ever

Reviewed on 16/04/2022

I would def recommend this service for companies that have payroll issues it's a great way for employees to manage their pay and have access to their documents without a hassel.

Pros

The ability to keep important documents 9n file for easy downloading.

Cons

The registration is a bit complicated when and if you've been employed through multiple companies using this software .

Yuri
Yuri
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Used for 1+ year

Workforcenow for productivity

Reviewed on 28/07/2019

It helped us to deal with HR matters effectively so that we could see everything with detailed info.

Pros

Customization with it is incredible. Reporting features add more value to the software and as well increases the productivity. Pricing is quite reasonable. Mobile version does really well unlike its peers.

Cons

Customer service should be upgraded. The software could be better integrated other platforms. I would like to see changes immediately because sometimes I have sign out and sign in to see changes.

Zoho People, Gusto and BambooHR

Reasons for Choosing ADP Workforce Now

It is more mobile accessible, PC dashboard is more user-friendly. Better human resource management.

Zoho People

Reasons for Switching to ADP Workforce Now

It provides better recruiting and HR outsourcing services. Besides prices are highly reasonable for the paid plans.
Troy
  • Industry: Insurance

ADP review

Reviewed on 20/02/2024

my overall experience is positive and I would recommend

my overall experience is positive and I would recommend

Pros

ease of use and I know that I have the chat feature if I need help along the way

Cons

the cost right now is higher than other payroll companies

Kristi
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

as a user I find it clunky and i always have to reset my PW! even though it's correct!

Reviewed on 06/02/2024

Pros

nice everything is online and self service, easy to find things once you get in!

Cons

constantly have to reset my password-- it never recognizes my username (it's correct) and password (also correct) and I end up locking out and having to reset everything again. once in, it's easy. but terrible log in experience.

Sabrina
  • Industry: Research

ADP Review

Reviewed on 13/12/2023

My overall experience with ADP is great, it has been working well with me.

My overall experience with ADP is great, it has been working well with me.

Pros

The pros of ADP is that I am able to track my PTO, actively see my attendance and check payroll when I need to.

Cons

One con that I can think of is something the ADP system takes a little while to update when i clock in and out but its not a major issue. Its not all the time that it occurs, most of the time it works great.

TraeAnn

Not a good option for smaller companies

Reviewed on 09/06/2022

Not great. Customer service is a joke without a dedicated service team, which you can only get by meeting a certain size threshold or paying roughly four times the monthly rate for basic service. They are constantly changing the theme/formatting of the website (at least twice a year), so you have to relearn things often.

Six months ago I had a call with them to explore adding the Applicant Tracking and Performance Management modules, and they ended up presenting me with the biggest suite possible without 12 other pieces I didn't need (which was going to increase our annual cost on the system by 3 times, or $40k). When asked to quote me on just the 2 modules I wanted, they literally said "what is your budget? that will help us determine the price." Very backwards approach.

Pros

Lots of customization in reporting and accesses

Cons

Very obvious that they acquired many pieces along the way - isn't a seamless product. For example, if you are building a report and search for "pay rate", three different options come up. Several updates (like employee state taxes) require you to make the change in multiple spots instead of changing it once and that cascading to all impacted areas.

Chelsea
Chelsea

Overall ADP Review

Reviewed on 17/04/2023

Overall everything has been working great that we don't have to use other systems

Pros

We have multiple companies so having the ease of all the functionalities really helpds.

Cons

We had some issues with our pay codes and a few other items as we have a very complicated payroll setup but now we are good!

Whitney

So easy to use

Reviewed on 17/01/2024

Pros

It is really easy to use and understand when filling out payroll information, etc.

Cons

Sometimes I have to approve my hours more than once when I have a day off but not often.

Ellen
  • Industry: Import & Export

Great for business and HR feeding

Reviewed on 21/02/2024

I enjoyed the work, I've been to the Burlington store, and Amazon, two great companies. To which he provided us with the ADP workforce now.

Pros

the practicality in payroll admiration programs.

Cons

I have no complaints in the noment.I am not aware of any other services provided by it.

peter
peter
  • Industry: Entertainment

Multipurpose

Reviewed on 18/02/2024

Pros

Everything for work under this app for my other job

Cons

Actually there’s not much that I don’t like about this app

• Industry: Accounting

Minimize Admiuistration

Reviewed on 08/11/2021

I have been using ADP Workforce Now software program for decades. ADP Workforce Now has significantly reduced my administrative payroll process. ADP Workforce Now does the work for me! It is comforting to know ADP Workforce Now is 100% reliable. I am always confident the payroll process will run effortlessly and efficiently. I highly recommend it!

Pros

ADP Workforce Now is an excellent software program if you are interested in streamlining your payroll process and making your business run effortlessly, efficiently and eliminate your stress!
ADP Workforce Now has been an industry leader for decades. The ADP Workforce Now software is user friendly; the program is self explanatory; and I process employee personal and W4 information in just a few easy steps.

I also applaud the implementation team for making the initial transition/conversion process painless. The team was knowledgeable and familial with transferring my previous software program data into ADP Workforce Now with ease. The team knew exactly how transfer my historical data perfectly!

Additionally, as a small business owner, I find the legal recommendations invaluable! The legal team is very responsive, knowledgeable, and assists in protecting my business from potential legal consequences.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any cons working with ADP Workforce Now software program...It's right on point and meets all my expectations. My experience with ADP Workforce Now has been flawless.

QuickBooks Payroll

Reasons for Choosing ADP Workforce Now

ADP Workforce Now was highly recommended from a colleague. My previous company made a few too many errors. The paychecks had to be reprinted which delayed receiving the paychecks on many paydays.

Reasons for Switching to ADP Workforce Now

ADP Workforce Now had/has an excellent reputation in the payroll industry. The sales person was highly knowledgeable and trained in using the product. And, more importantly, my colleagues were satisfied using ADP Workforce Now software program and highly recommended it.
Sheri

Tragic Software & Ineffective Customer Support

Reviewed on 25/10/2023

The overall experience with ADP has been an absolute train wreck, from implementation to current day and I am spending approximately 40 hrs per payroll speaking to customer support and accommodating their broken software as a result of all the malfunctions with their updates. Even though I was told there were multiple requests for higher management to contact me, I have not received a single phone call from anyone at ADP to apologize for misrepresenting what their product can do and costing our company thousands of dollars at this point in unnecessary staff time accommodating their broken systems. It has been one of the most frustrating experiences I have every had to deal with and would warn anyone considering this software to run as far away from is as you can.

Pros

There is nothing I can say here that is a pro. Everything that we were told ADP Workforce would be capable of is entirely untrue.

Cons

We were told our staff would be able to track time and cost centre through their ADP Workforce App. Employees were able to track their time, but not the cost centre. Because of this, I was having to manually enter timesheet information and cost centres every day for each employee.ADP completed an update and with that update I was unable to access any new cost centre added. They have not been able to resolve this in the 10 weeks since it began which means I am now having to manually enter timesheet information and substitute cost centres and then update our journal entry with the actual costs centres.Another update was completed and now not only can I not see new cost centres in the time sheets, I can no longer export them to excel or print a pdf or even copy them as text off the website.Since the upgrade an number of our employees have not received payment even though they were on the payroll register and our account was debited for the amount. We have also had occurrences of employees only receiving half of their pay even though their pay statement shows otherwise and our account was debited for a different amount. I was instructed to comb through to double check all information even though all information had been entered correctly on our end.Most recently, our payroll date was moved from the Friday the 13th of October to Monday the 16th of October without consent or consultation with our company which resulted in a number of our staff receiving NSF charges.

Sherri
  • Industry: Banking

It's come a long way

Reviewed on 04/02/2020

We enjoy having the functionality and time savings it brings to our organization. I look forward to future upgrades to the reporting and performance review features.

Pros

We have used ADP for over 10 years. It has come a long way in the functionality. They have a good system for open enrollment, policy acknowledgements, W4 reporting, benefit tracking. I like the historical information. We recently added Doc Cloud and have enjoyed having all the documents in one place.

Cons

The reporting feature needs some work. They information is in the system, but the reports to pull the information aren't very user friendly. For example, their gross pay report is wonderful, but there isn't a report to pull that breaks down what categories the information came from. The performance review feature doesn't allow for customization to add forms. Also, when they make upgrades, they don't recognize the affect it will have on other parts of the software.

UKG Pro

Reasons for Switching to ADP Workforce Now

The cost of some of the software systems was quite high. They had additional functionality, but that didn't justify the cost difference.
Katie

ADP Review

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

Overall I'm a happy ADP client.

Overall I'm a happy ADP client.

Pros

What I like most is that everything is there for me in one place- time and attendance, payroll, reviews, contact information. I also like that help or assistance from ADP is a phone call away.

Cons

I wish the hold time when I call for assistance wasn't so long. I also wish there would be a last contact log for supervisors or admin to write in notes.

UKG Ready

Reasons for Choosing ADP Workforce Now

We changed ownership and I didn't care for Kronos.

UKG Ready

Reasons for Switching to ADP Workforce Now

ADP was able to set us up with workforce now the quickest. I heard good things about it.
Abby
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

One of the least user friendly systems I've ever used

Reviewed on 28/11/2018

I have nothing positive to say about ADP. I believe our company had good intentions of utilizing this software, but it has been nothing but a headache for us.

Pros

Once you're able to find the information, ADP is comprehensive and has employee's information readily accessible in several areas. I think the only positive thing I have to say about this system is that you're able to reset your login password yourself, as opposed to an administrator having to do it.

Cons

There are so many things that I do not like about this software - some of the main areas of concern/difficulty:

1. There are entirely too many "widgets" to navigate through to get to the information. Information can be accessed in so many different ways, it's confusing to find what is most efficient. Personally, I think two options is a reasonable approach. It seems like we're always finding new ways to get to the same information, as opposed to it being streamlined. I don't like all the options - we have been using ADP for almost a year now and I STILL do not know how to find certain information.

2. I am an administrator and have access to an entire team (300+ employees) information. Our employer thought that ADP would work to streamline things and make accessing their information easier. Unfortuantely, I have to go through many windows and "filters" to find the information I'm looking for.

3. There are ghosts in the system that we have not been able to determine why they keep happening. For example, we have several employees we keep entering schedules for, and despite saving them, entering them through different administrators, those employees schedules WILL NOT save.

4. This system's effectiveness is largely reliant upon a company's own data entry procedures. Someone, somewhere, is entering my team's information incorrectly. As a result, I will randomly come across employees who have been misentered into the system and our IT department has to resolve.

Response from ADP

Hi Abby, I'm sorry to hear about your experience using the technology. I would be happy to connect with you an ADP payroll representative who can meet with you to improve the experience. Please contact me at [email protected]

Samridh
Samridh
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Easy to Use and Easy to Manage

Reviewed on 01/02/2019

Pros

Our company transitioned to ADP 3 years ago and in the past three years I have really grown to like ADP.
- Easy to manage my PTO and see balances
I can easily log into ADP and see how much balance is left. Previously I had to wait for my paycheck to look at it and keep note of it. Otherwise everything was stored on the SAP system and SAP codes were too hard to remember. I like the online platform a lot better with ADP.
Apply for PTO is also a piece of cake. Simply choose the date (calendar is shown on right) and submit the hours.
- Notifications
ADP is really good about notifying the user if there is any mails waiting in the inbox. Any approvals or disapprovals, documents and announcements on ADP gets sent straight to my work email and it helps me to remember that I should go and check it out.
- Everything in one place
All my Paychecks, Tax Documents, Health and Dental Benefits, Policies etc are on one spot. They are all properly placed under specific tabs so after some clicking around I was able to easily get to the page I needed too.
I also like that I can download my information and documents in a pdf format and store it computer for later access. I no longer have to email HR and ask for my tax document if I lost it or ask what is the health/dental plan i enrolled in.
Even enrolling or changing the benefits plan is super easy and it is all done inside the ADP at the beginning of each year.

Cons

- Outdated look
I think ADP could enhance their website a bit more than what it is. I do like their simplicity however more helpful links in the front page would be nice so that I do not have to click through 3 pages to submit a PTO.
- More details needed
I would prefer each page to have some details on what this page is for and how it can be used. Some sort of front page explanation would be nice. The first few months I emailed my HR every single time to figure out how to do the simplest of things
- Update takes time
When there is an updated I have notice some delays. Whether it be on my PTO approval or my salary increase. The system updates takes the longest.

Cyndi
  • Industry: Information Services

WFN Review

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

I have been expanding the functions within WFN - we added time and attendance this year and plan on using other feature to help us grow and scale our payroll. I find as the complexities of our payroll increases, WFN can handle and grow with us.

Pros

The flexibility it provides. Depending upon the company's complexities - you can use as little or as much as you need from the system. It integrates with other systems too (Workday, etc) to help automate processes.

Cons

It is a difficult to have multiple payroll runs at the same time. When you are in a public company with stock and regular payroll runs on the same day - the system can do it - but it is not easy to flow between the two payroll runs.

UKG Pro

Reasons for Choosing ADP Workforce Now

I was not part of that decision.

Paylocity

Management decision.
Deborah
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

ADP Workforce Now -- Payroll, but so much more!!!

Reviewed on 08/12/2016

I have used ADP payroll in different companies throughout my Human Resources career. It has gone from a great payroll program to an amazing, easy to use payroll and people management tool that blows the competition away. I cannot imagine running our companies Human Resources Department without it. Over the last year, ADP Workforce Now has updated and improved its entire program. There is online training at your fingertips. Employees can easily manage their individual information by using the many self-service features. The mobile app is easily downloaded from an android or apple phone and allows employees to have access to their payroll information anytime and from almost anywhere. The payroll process is easy to manage and reports are easy to access or create. This allows managers and employees to have accurate information at their fingertips which in turn helps them make decisions based on real-time information. I cannot say enough good things about ADP Workforces Now! Go with the best -- you will be glad you did.

Pros

The many features if offers. It is easy to use. The support is at your fingertips and if you cannot find the answer, you can pick up the phone and real people are there to help. This is just the beginning of the wonderful software packages amazing features.

Cons

There are so many features built into the software and it is sometimes difficult to know everything that is available. Also, when you add some new features it seems like there is a lot of add on costs. I think it would be best to be able to pick from a variety of package features up front. Maybe spending more time learning the needs of the company upfront and setting up the software to meet those needs upfront would help keep costs lower.

Response from ADP

Deborah - Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed and insightful review of our WFN product. You have completely captured what we have tried to do, provide an easy to use software program, supported by an excellent Customer Service team, that allows you to get your administrative task done more quickly and spend time on value-add activities in business. I love that you call out our reporting enables you to make real-time decisions for your business. Please let me know if I can ever assist you with anything at all at ADP. [email protected]

Ryan
  • Industry: Restaurants

Observations

Reviewed on 27/02/2020

As a whole it only makes all steps more time consuming and complicated when doing payroll than it was with previous payroll services

Pros

I'm not the administrator although I check all time cards prior to processing payroll. I like the ease of being able to edit time cards, add lines, remove lines and adjust shift times.

Cons

What holds me back from giving a higher rating is how frustrating it is to check my employee's time cards. Many front of house employees work multiple positions with different pay rates. When viewing the group time card I'm unable to see what department they are clocked in as. This forces me to bring up the first name on the list, and scroll through each time card individually to make sure they are clocked in to the correct department. This is so incredibly time consuming and frustrating. It takes me hours to simply check time cards if I were to do it all in one at the end of the pay period. This process used to take me no more than 20 minutes when we used Paylocity where departments could be seen under the group time card for each day. The alerts that I get for exceptions are useless for front of house. Any time an employee clocks in under a different department than their home department, I'm alerted. The alerts also don't specify what it is for, only that there are exceptions. What used to take such a short time to complete now takes me well over ten times longer. I also want to be able to immediately pull a report and not have to wait to view it. It isn't uncommon for the site to be slow to load even when connected to high speed internet through a local area connection.

Deborah
  • Industry: Human Resources

Our company has been using ADP Workforce Now since 2014. This is an amazing program!

Reviewed on 16/06/2017

Secure, dependable and user friendly payroll processing. A time and attendance system. Reporting functions that allow us to track and report critical information that helps us run a better company. Offsite support and a system that is always rolling out updates and training. This is a great system for the medium to large business. You cannot go wrong with this program.

Pros

Workforce Now has changed from being a time and attendance and payroll system to a Human Resources tool I cannot do without.
I am a one person Human Resources Department and I need a HR system that can streamline and support the many functions I deal with on a daily basis. Workforce Now (WFN) does that and so much more. WFN comes with dozens of preloaded reports that allows me to run employee rosters, payroll reports, attendance reports, cost of labor by hours and earnings. It tracks tax information and General Leader Reports for our accounting department. Employees are able to electronically request time off and get manager approvals emailed to their cell phones or home computers. Managers and supervisors can make notes right in the employees electronic file so there is always a record of items they can use when doing annual reviews or disciplinary action meetings.
There is so many options available. Making sure employees get paid properly is critical, but this system and the ADP support team take payroll to a whole new level! ADP has been working diligently to make this system a workhorse in the HR department. The updates keep this system cutting edge, yet user friendly and easy to run. You will not have to worry about having outdated and stale software in a year. There is always something being improved. Just in case something does come up, WFN has a solid support team that you can reach out to for questions and assistance. And they are only a phone call away.

Cons

What do I like least? I only have a couple of issues, and the pro's far outweigh the concerns, but it seems like the support team is very busy on some Monday's and Tuesday's. When you try to call in for support the wait times can be a little long. I have learned to plan ahead and call early. If you want a least like about the software specifically then that is more difficult to answer. I guess I'd say the learning curve can feel a little intimidating when you first start to using WFN. Help is only a phone call away or a quick look up in the integrated help screens.

Response from ADP

Deborah - Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed and insightful review. We appreciate your time and your business. If I can be of any assistance to you, please feel free to reach out. [email protected]

Monica
  • Industry: Government Administration

For the most part, this is a good product and fairly intuitive.

Reviewed on 25/07/2017

I was using a massive system, that was very cumbersome and not flexible at all. ADP streamlined our processes for the most part and has made our jobs in HR and Payroll a little easier.

Pros

There is a home page that can be customized. This provides the employer a good opportunity to communicate with all employees, considering everyone must go into ADP to enter their time at least twice each month. The portal can be setup in English and Spanish. The system overall is fairly easy to work in and find information. There are a good number of standard reports. ADP offers a lot of training opportunities, support, message boards, etc. at no cost, which is a definite benefit.

Cons

The home page is a wonderful communication tool; however, customizing it in Portal is very difficult and takes more time than it should to get it to look professional. The setup is fairly restrictive, the 'Undo' button no longer exists after this last upgrade, you can't control the line spacing, for some reason the system removes some spacing between words that were copied and pasted into the Portal, and for the most part, the system seems to do what it wants. The leave-time system has become very cumbersome. Example: An employee is out sick one day in a pay period. The employee enters their work hours, along with their sick time, into the timesheet, then saves and approves their timesheet. The supervisor then goes in and must first approve the sick time, which automatically removes the employee's approval. The employee then must approve their timesheet again before the supervisor can approve the entire timesheet. Another aggravation is the ridiculous number of messages and the requirement to archive the messages. The system even requires confirmation that you want to archive and then it provides a running total of the number that has been archived, or the number of new hires entered, etc. Knowing the number of actions taken or messages archived is unnecessary.

Response from ADP

Monica -

Thank you for taking the time to review our WFN product. I am sorry you find our customization features and leave-time system underwhelming. I would love to connect with you more about this. Please reach out: [email protected]

Claudia
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

ADP has been the best aspect of my job at times and the most frustrating at other times.

Reviewed on 05/12/2017

It does a great job of staying current with all the compliances changes to payroll and HR. I rely on them to get the payroll reporting correct.

Pros

The webinars and continuous learning opportunities for the user are great. Laws and compliances are changing so quickly that it is hard for someone in the trenches to keep up. They make staying current easy with their Eye on Washington and special webcasts. I like the look and ease of the program. It is easy to navigate and find what you're looking for. The new Pay Cycle is great, but it would be nice to enjoy it a while before they "upgrade" it again. I need time to learn and discover all the ways it can assist me. Customer support has been one area of frustration, but help with the ACA and Time and Attendance has been stellar.

Cons

Getting answers quickly has been a huge frustration, and not just with customer service although that has been an issue with payroll. It seems to take an unnecessary amount of time to get something new implemented. We took steps to add an HR component for tracking professional development hours for our teachers. Once we signed up, we waited weeks to hear back about implementation. Finally after emailing our rep, I was contacted about training for the addition and found out it was not what we wanted. What we wanted was free and available with the push of a button. ADP has great resources for self-learning and I take advantage of them frequently. But sometimes I have an issue with payroll and need an answer quickly. Now with the designated rep, that doesn't happen. She is rarely available, which I understand, she has many clients and speaking with someone else is perfectly acceptable, but usually I end up having to leave a message. I find myself not wanting to call and having issues unresolved. Sometimes she is not able to resolve the issue completely because it involves a different department.

Response from ADP

Hi Claudia -

Thank you for your review of Workforce Now. We have made significant changes to our Service model that I would love to connect with you more about. Please reach out to me directly: [email protected]

Brittney
  • Industry: Restaurants
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

The implementation process was very all over the place and the lack of communication is a huge...

Reviewed on 18/12/2017

With the daily issues that arise with the software I can't speak to it being that big of a benefit as of yet. A lot of the issues that I bring to the teams attention I often get the response that "everything is setup correctly, I am not sure what the issue is" it is very frustrating to have spent hours upon hours setting up each individual module to your organizations needs for the features to all of a sudden stop working and none of the representatives are able to give you answers nor follow-up with you regarding a resolution to any of your issues. So at this time I would say the only real benefit I have found thus far is electronic PTO tracking.

Pros

What I most like about the software is that I am able to house all employee data in one place and the analytics dashboard is extremely helpful when looking at measurable data to base company performance on.

Cons

What I like least about the software is that all modules are ran on separate platforms. Specifically the ATS and Workforce Now. This makes it very confusing for candidates when having to create two separate credentials when logging in. The software is very glitchy and I find that random features will stop working for a period of time and then randomly come back. The on boarding process when creating activities is not all encompassing causing you to still use paper forms, specifically when it comes to the I-9 and State Tax Form. The ATS module needs some updates in order to be competitive with other ATS softwares. The inability to customize a lot of the fields to your organizations needs can be very frustrating and with the constant software updates the changes are hard to keep up with and you aren't given a choice whether to if you want the new software update features. Specifically speaking, in order to most efficiently hire a candidate after the interview process it would be nice to do this electronically but you need personal information that the system doesn't require. Our ATS was setup requiring that a physical address was entered upon applying then all of a sudden I noticed that candidates weren't supplying this information and to my surprise this feature was taken away causing our organization to now have to find a work around receiving an employees physical address, SS number and date of birth before entering them into the system to be able to send them on-boarding.

Derek
  • Industry: Banking

We have not had a very good experience with ADP. Would not recommend to those seeking a...

Reviewed on 16/01/2018

ADP has been constantly pushing back on us saying that when the system was initially set up, it was rushed and not set up properly. So we gave them the benefit of the doubt and asked them to provide us with a list of courses to take. When we looked at the courses, it was realized by ADP and us that the page we had was different from theirs. Looks like we haven'#39;t even been getting the necessary updates for this either, not just the ATS. We are currently waiting for training material (half of which has to be paid for). I don'#39;t believe that training is going to fix all of the issues we'#39;ve had. Why else would it take months for things we request to be fixed? We have been unhappy for a while with this system. Through all of this we have been extremely patient and giving them the benefit of the doubt. We were told by an ADP representative that we were giving up. I have reason to believe that this is why our requests were stagnant for so long. Like ADP just threw their hands up in the air and said, why even help them, they'#39;re leaving anyways. We are very frustrated with this system, but even if we were entertaining the idea of switching to a different system, we still have jobs to do. So, why give up on us while the company is still paying you for your service? Totally backwards to me.

Cons

1. Reporting is difficult to navigate and select. You can create a custom report, but don'#39;t be fooled. It'#39;s not as customizable as you need it to be.
2. You cannot find an employee by typing out their full name; it has to be either their first or last name and then the options will populate.
3. There is no onboarding functionality. We'#39;ve created so many of our own spreadsheets simply because this function does not exist.
4. You can change the status of an applicant, but you have to go into their profile in order to do so or select a checkbox that will bring up a different screen. Too many pages between what you would like to do, makes such a simple step in the hiring process very cumbersome.
5. The referral option is not customizable at all. We were excited about this functionality, but can'#39;t even use it because it cannot do what we need it to do.
6. Our ATS has not received any patched updates at all (ADP has known about this and is 'quot;fixing'quot; for the past 6 months). Our applicants can'#39;t even click the '#39;next'#39; button without a banner being in the way of it. We know that we have lost many applicants due to this.
7. I do not work in the benefits side of things, but I know that we had a big issue with many of our employees being provided with the wrong insurance due to a mishap on ADP. Took us months to correct. Many employees paychecks for almost a whole year were incorrect that we had to refund.
8. Registering to apply for a position is so difficult. You have to click on '#39;apply'#39; for the same job 3 times navigating to multiple different screens before you actually start applying.
9. There is no automatic feature to remind our managers to submit their time cards for their branches. This has to be done manually. We have to then submit the time cards individually at the end of every pay period. This takes a whole day for one person to complete, and we have about 250+ employees.
10. Customer service is atrocious. It was so bad that when we finally complained about it enough, they didn'#39;t really offer any fixes to the standing requests that we already had, but offered us a 'quot;white glove'quot; service that we would have to pay for just to get better customer service. 10'#39;s of hours are wasted monthly just to get someone that can help us. And then we have to call back again to see if we get the same answer twice, which more often than not, we receive a different answer.

Response from ADP

Derek – I am sorry to see that you have had a less than stellar experience with our WFN product/service. As a member of ADP's Client Loyalty team, I am committed to getting you the help and resources you need to improve your experience. Please reach out to me directly so I can assist. [email protected]

Johnathan
Johnathan
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

All your work information in one place

Reviewed on 08/08/2019

ADP is a big player in the payroll, HR and workplace support space. I use their software because my employer uses it. We switched from Trinet, which I admit I prefer, but WorkforceNow will suffice. It is not a bad tool, but I've had better.

Pros

What I state in the title is pretty much the best part of this software. To have everything at your finger tips is a plus. There is detailed information such as the breakdown of your paycheck with graphs included.

Cons

These are the areas that I liked the least. One caveat: I realize that these points are not necessarily due to the software itself, but with this application it is hard to separate the issues from the software. I did not give the software any less stars due to no. 2 and 4.

1) the discount page under benefits, seems to hang-up often. It came to a point I stopped visiting because of this.
2) issue with benefits in that the providers could not find us as having enrolled. Is this due to the software or human error? Not sure, but the insurer had to be contacted due to the oversight from ADP.
3) the look and interface will not win any awards. It is functional, but could use a "new coat of paint" and better menus.
4) when I inquired with MyLifeAdvisor via email, regarding an issue, it took two days for a response. I realize that is a reasonable time frame, but am spoiled with our previous vendor responding within two hours.