Sheroma H.
  • Industry: Media Production

Zoho Invoice is Great!

Reviewed on 25/11/2016

After trying so many types of invoicing methods and software, I finally came across Zoho Invoice and I've never had to search again. This program is easy to use and so efficient, especially with a mobile app. I recommend it to anyone with a business.

Pros

Functionality and ease of use

Cons

I feel like additional features could be added for example in invoice design and layout.

Yosef L.
  • Used for 2+ years

Best Basic Invoicing

Reviewed on 24/01/2019

Pros

This is the best Basic Invoicing Software for use on odd occasions. I used them as a small business until i outgrew them.

Cons

It's very limited so the time will come when you will outgrow it and have to migrate.

Barend E.
  • Industry: Research

Really worth it

Reviewed on 25/11/2016

Zoho has helped me a lot and is worth every single cent. I'll recommend it to any small or big companies.

Pros

User-friendly and very neat

Cons

Would like to have a better bug tracker. Something like Jira

Benoit A.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Fantastic Invoicing Solution

Reviewed on 25/11/2016

We are using Zoho Invoice since 2013 and we particularly like its usability, the large offer of online payment solutions, and the various customization options which definitely help us gaining loyalty from our customers.

Pros

- usability
- customization
- online payment options

Cons

none

Jonathan W.

Absolutely a winner

Reviewed on 08/06/2017

Pros

I really love all of Zoho's products and to be completely honest this did one of the few products that I use that I genuinely have no complaints about . Everything is right where I need it, when I need it and never disappoints.

Cons

For the very first few transactions, I wish there were a bit of a tutorial or guide to show your way but other than that, I can compelely satisfied!

Dickson M.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Used for Free Trial

zoho invoicer

Reviewed on 10/01/2020

i liked the idea of its templates which i can play around with to meet my desires and designs for my invoices.

Pros

in marketing, packaging is a vital element, thus Zoho invoice allows you such packaging, that is customising your invoice to the best outlook and good first impressions.

Cons

i find it a bit user unfriendly maybe its because i was just a new user, though other features seems ok. may encourage laziness as most functions are automated.

Response from Zoho

Hi Dickson,

Thanks for taking the time to review Zoho Invoice! We are excited to know you were able to personalise your invoices using the invoice templates.

You can take your time and try all the features and if you have any feedback, you can share it with us at [email protected]

The Zoho Invoice Team

Shawn c. R.

The perfect small business invoicing solution

Reviewed on 05/10/2018

Pros

Very customizable, covers all the features I need as a small business owner without going overboard. Invoices looks great. Timesheets and reports help keep things on track.

Cons

Interface can be a little clunky at times and integrations with other Zoho products don't always work as expected.

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

OK for a company launch... not after

Reviewed on 08/07/2018

This software was the first our company used. But when we decided to move to Salesforce or even another accounting system, it was difficult extracting the datas.

Pros

This software is cloud based, so no need to install.
Ut's easy to use ans also easy to configure.
You can easily set a new document template.

Cons

This software must be used together with CRM... that means not only accounting services have to be engaged but also sales.
The support is not really fast to answer and even if they speak English... It's Indian english.

Sean F.

Basic But Functional & Affordable

Reviewed on 23/06/2018

Pros

The good thing about Zoho Invoice is for the basic plan it is rather functional and quite effective in getting the basics done. It is a no frills product and getting the job done is rather easy with clear labelling and easy input for recording clients and contacts.

Cons

The problem lies in the followup system, it does allow you to send pre-determined and pre-made followups, however this can seem mechanical and it is not possible to customised any followup to any great degree.

Wayne V.

8 years using the FREE version for invoice my small group of clients. Outstanding value!

Reviewed on 15/12/2017

Cost-effective (read free) way to start invoicing clients.

Pros

It is cloud-based, initial startup account is FREE forever, I can set up reminders to automatically chase up my clients. Upgrading is straightforward and not too expensive

Cons

Initial setup of and customisation of the invoices was tedious and not as super-flexible as I would have preferred.

Joel C.

Ten year happy customer

Reviewed on 10/08/2018

Pros

Recurring invoices are a life saver. I just "set it and forget it" for recurring billing. Regular updating and refining of the service makes me feel I'm getting my money's worth

Cons

The cross promotion of other Zoho offerings is mildly annoying. I don't care about those services, I only need invoicing. However, it's not very intrusive.

• Used for Free Trial

Using Free Trial Feature

Reviewed on 11/09/2019

Apart from its weakness, I highly recommend it for your business use due to the comprehensive data and report provided from its platform.

Pros

Even for using its free trial, I think it is helps you effortlessly on creating invoices for your clients. Simple design and easy-to-use. It can also be used to track expenses and recurring invoices. Very details so you can almost track many metrics needed.

Cons

Since its provide you with profound data needed, too many details you need to provide as well, which takes some of your dedication to fill the blanks there. In case you in a rush, I recommend you to provide the data way before you really using it.

Response from Zoho

Hi there,

Thanks for the review!

We are glad that you use Zoho Invoice for invoicing and tracking expenses. As you've explained, if the customer and product information are set up for one time (which can also be done via the CSV/XLS import), creating invoices is just a matter of a few clicks.

If you have any questions or feedback, you can always reach out to [email protected]

Manolis V.

Exactly what I ask for!

Reviewed on 25/11/2016

I've been using this software for the third year now and changing it never crossed my mind. Pretty easy way to invoice, cool android app.

Pros

Fast, easy, nice support.

Cons

Used to be the android app, but not anymore

Billy G.

Best Freemium Invoice Offers Glidepath to Success!`

Reviewed on 02/08/2018

Pros

Freemium is a great way to kick the tires or start small and grow into the full plan.
Good design.
Good reporting.
Good notifications.
Not a particularly steep learning curve (but there is a lot to explore and acquaint yourself with)
Good built-in customer communication like feedback, reminders, messages in invoice process.
Good payment options.

Cons

I have had issues with Google Authenticator when trying to use that as an added layer of security. Customer support was not able to resolve that, but there are other options that worked, so that's a minor issue for me.

Barry O.
  • Industry: Design

Makes invoicing, online payments and recording payments very easy.

Reviewed on 25/11/2016

We use Zoho Invoice for 3 of our companies for invoicing, connecting to our online payment processor and also for recording payments which saves both our staff and accounts hours of work at the end of each month.

The app is a nice addition. I crested and sent an invoice in bed this morning!

Pros

Easy of use and nice invocing templates.

Cons

Can't fault it really.

Evan L.
  • Industry: Program Development

Zoho Invoice Review

Reviewed on 19/02/2019

Zoho is fantastic! It's quick and easy to use. Zoho helps for me to keep track of all my submitted invoices, expenses, bills, and payments. This is incredibly useful for when it's time for tax season to roll around. If you want peace of mind, solidarity, and consistency, then Zoho is something that I would highly recommend to anyone!

Pros

I enjoy how Zoho gives me the ability to format my invoices professionally. Zoho does a great job at providing properly structured invoices for business; which, I thought is fantastic! Zoho sends invoice emails on your behalf and also helps you to keep track of all the invoices submitted!

Cons

There isn't anything that I don't like about Zoho, honestly. Zoho does a fantastic job of giving you a brief tutorial; which, generally helps for you get a good understanding of how the software works.

Carl T.

Easing invoicing for software as a service

Reviewed on 20/12/2018

Best feature for cost. We pay annually as it saves us 2 months, pay 10 months for 12.

Pros

We decided to go with Zoho invoice since we use Zoho CRM, and Zoho Desk products. It's help quickly to find out patterns with client payments. We are now collecting on invoices 2-3 weeks much faster.
The reports are great for forecasting revenue,

Cons

Just a software update changed my user permissions. After re-saving users, problem was resolved.

Edinson R.

Making invoices fast and easy is now easier thanks to Zoho Invoice

Reviewed on 04/07/2018

Zoho Invoice has been a blessing for our workspace, optimizing time and effort in the preparation of invoices, tax withholding, budgeting, all with an impeccable and luxurious presentation, making Zoho Invoice a high level software for the job.

Pros

Zoho invoice has only given us a good impression, since we used it in our office we have achieved positive characteristics, among which we have the making of facts quickly and easily, avoiding the printing of forms and physical invoices that only generate expenditure of resources.

Another positive feature is that we can add the local taxes and thus make the invoices according to our fiscal ordinance, eleemnto very effective to invoice.

Cons

We have experienced a lot in the work from this software and from moments both I and my co-workers have not found negative features of the software, on the contrary, day by day we get more attached to the software because of its positive characteristics.

Everianny B.

Managing billing is no longer a problem with Zoho Invoice

Reviewed on 19/07/2018

When I think of Zoho Invoice, the word INTEGRAL comes to my mind, and I say this because before knowing Zoho Invoice, we had to use several software simultaneously to achieve a single objective, however, Zoho invoice has all those tools that we used integrated, greatly facilitating billing, auditing and budgeting work.

Pros

Zoho invoice is an excellent billing management tool that allows you to manage data associated with taxes and income, which is my field of specialization. Among the most notorious benefits that I find in the software is the personalization of tax invoices, taking into account digital signatures, watermarks and the adjustment of taxes according to the national market regulations.

Cons

I have no problems with the tools and options offered by the software. My problem with zoho invoice lies in the loss of operability when the internet fails, reducing the productivity of the product and forcing us to have alternative plans to supply this failure

Pamela S.
  • Industry: Online Media

Gem in the Rocks

Reviewed on 25/11/2016

When I found Zoho Invoice, I had been using another well-known invoicing solution, but was being forced to pay extra for all of the different add-ons in order to make it work the way I wanted (and who likes that?). Zoho Invoice kept coming up in my online searches, so I decided to give it a try. Making that switch is the best decision I've ever made.

Not only is the price right, but I have had to request assistance several times (I use several of the Zoho solutions now, and they integrate beautifully) and their customer support is terrific. They get back to me within 24 hours (usually well before that) and work with me to get everything answered to my satisfaction.

I haven't heard many people talk about Zoho in my field, and I honestly don't know why. It has helped to automate so many of my "money tasks," and saves me so much time.

My wish list: I would love for there to be more flexibility in the design aspect of the invoices and HTML emails that are sent. Maybe in the future?

Pros

ease of use, the price is right, has made my life so much easier

Cons

I would love to be able to integrate online proposals/agreements; I would also like to have more flexibility with the invoice and HTML email design

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Freelancers will fall in love!

Reviewed on 23/01/2019

Wonderful! Can't say enough about Zoho Invoicing component!

Pros

After having tried to find solutions that are cloud-based, available on multiple devices and is easy to use, this is absolutely the best economic solution!

I am a part-time design freelancer with many clients to balance jobs/AP/AR, needless to say, I needed an easy to use solution that I can quickly find, send, follow-up or expense items. This is by far the best option for that type of invoicing!

-Customizable
-Detailed reports & dashboards
-Estimates
-Terms & conditions
-Easy entries by client
-Sortable
-Can use on desktop & mobile
-Timesheets (although I don't utilize this function)

Cons

Honestly, I have yet to find a flaw for my needs. This is such a wonderful solution for small to midsize businesses and perhaps nonprofits. Not sure how well it would fare for larger organizations.

Alejandro U.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Perfect for a small company

Reviewed on 06/09/2017

With a low cost, I can manage my operations, sales and inventory. All in every device.

Pros

This is exactly what I was searching for. An app to do quotes, invoices, inventory, costs. All link together, on the cloud, on every device I have. I use this on the go, in my iPad. I use this on my office with the browser app. All link together. Also you get to manage sales people. I can check who send the quote. My dashboard tells me of accounts that have not paid, and the projected sales for the month. Literally I cannot imagine my operations without it.

Easy to set up! logo and also very easy to customize to spanish.

Cons

Probably the lack of customer support. Being a huge company Zoho lacks of easy to find customer support/knowledge, so it is difficult to learn more about what to do with some options on the app.

Response from Zoho

Hi Alejandro,

Thank you for reviewing us.

Zoho Invoice provides 24*5 email, chat and call support. We also have user guide, forums and blogs to help our customers find what they are looking for. You can always send a mail to [email protected], we would be more than happy to help you.

Harshad P.

Invoicing in Your Hand

Reviewed on 22/09/2019

A Perfect Billing/Invoicing Solution For Startup & Mid Range Business.
Daily I Use This Application For Billing.
I Can Manage All My Cusotmers Billing & Payment Details on My Mobile.

Pros

Main feature is software is cloud baised, so you can access it anywhere like mobile, tablet, desktop and laptop.
You can generate invoice for your customers in just 10-15 second that is bigest advantage of this application and they also provide free version with limited access so anyone check its features and then can buy.

Cons

i dont find any issue with this application, only new user will takes some time to understand its functionality.

Response from Zoho

Hello Harshad,

Thanks a ton for the review!

We feel excited to know that you are able to handle invoicing on the go using Zoho Invoice. Since we are now gathering feedback from users regarding their invoicing experience using the mobile app, feel free to drop an email to [email protected] with the details of the app you use (Android/iOS).

We look forward to hear from you!

Marta V.

It is a "must have" for start-ups

Reviewed on 15/11/2017

As I have already said, this program is perfect for a startup, since it is so easy to use and very useful, so I strongly recommend them to use it. But the best thing is the fact that you can integrate it with other Zoho apps, and I can say from my own experience that this is really helpful, since you can control every aspect of you enterprise accounting in only one program.

Pros

It is a very useful and easy software, specially for small start-ups. It allows you to easily make invoices, recurrent invoices, manage them as you wish, etc. Also, you can personalize them, since you can do your own templates, although they provide you with some. But the most important thing is that you can integrate Zoho Invoice with all other Zoho applications, such as Zoho CRM, Zoho Expense, Zoho Mail, etc. and, by this, have several different departments of your enterprise in the same page. That's what I find most useful.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found any problem with this program, but if I had to say something, I would say that the only negative things are small details that some times may be bothering but, at the end, are not relevant. An example of these little things could be when you make a mistake in an invoice and then you cannot modify it. It is true that you should not modify an invoice once it has been sent, but in some occasions I know I could do it without any problem.

Matthew V.

Great invoicing tool for small businesses

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

Overall good customer service and good product. We tried different ways to implement the recurring feature that most of our clients would use. We wanted to auto deduct recurring invoices and it didn't have that feature, otherwise, we probably would have stayed with it. We did use Zoho subscriptions for that.

Pros

It was quick to get up and running. The software is fairly easy to navigate and provides professional looking invoices that are downloadable by my customers. My favorite feature is the reminder feature, once you send out an invoice the software can send out automated reminders for the client to pay in case they don't see it in their email the first time or get busy and forget (cause an email will be forgotten eventually, as good intentioned as we all are). Definitely good for people starting out and small businesses that don't have a lot of clients. The price point is low for starting out, usually a lot less than other software I've seen and used. And if you use Zoho CRM, in can integrate with that.

Cons

For me personally, I was using the software for invoicing website development customers, and once you get done, apart from web hosting, you are done. And over the past few years, I hit my max level and I don't feel like its much of a benefit to have past customers count towards my limit. Some of which are small jobs.

I think it would be better if you have the same customers you invoice regularly.

Response from Zoho

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the review!

We are happy to know the automatic reminders and the integration between Zoho Invoice and Zoho CRM were of help to you.

Regarding recurring transactions, it's good to hear that Zoho Subscriptions caters to your needs but since Zoho Invoice itself has recurring invoices and the ability to auto-charge your customers, we would like to know a little more on it.

You can reach out to [email protected] so that we can understand your requirements better.